The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) Empty
PostSubject: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:06 pm

(Long time ago well not to long just back when young Hitsu/Nero was a lad in the soul society)
K: Hi hitsu hurry up we are going to be late for class today we get our zanpaktou swords
H: Okay okay im coming sister*chases after her*
*they arrive at the barracks to recieve there blades*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 pm

(It wasnt long until hitsu and his sister were well known for their skills with the zanpaktou at a young age hitsu learned the identity of his zanpaktou and was able to call it out as for his sister she was showing strange attributes not of any shinigami but of a hollow)
H: Sis whats wrong with you, you dont look right?
K: Im fine little one dont worry it'll all be over soon*smiles and pats his head*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:58 pm

H: Huh why is that sister?
(with that final word she transforms into a hollow and a big man with spiky air appears infront of him knocking him back*
M: Get out of my kid*draws his sword and cuts her up*
H: No stop it thats my sister you big freak!*gets up and draws my sword*cast into shadow kuroiame*with that his shikai appears and slashes the man in the back*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:47 pm

*Ish appears, watching from the shadows. He was a wanted outlaw at this point, but still couldn't bear to see a child in need. He steps out, flashing across and cutting the man in half, heading back into the trees to watch the event unfold... he could see this was important*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:50 am

(Hitsu watches in amazment as the man drops in pieces as he rushes over to his now dieing sister)
K*coughs up blood and strokes my cheek*Hitsu.....grow up strong.....never trust the shinigami.......*her body vanishes*
H: No sis no!*holds her close before her body is gone then he sits there grabing his sword and slaming it into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 am

"Does it hurt?" *Ish steps out, figuring the boy wouldn't be in a state to recall him later* "Seeing the person most precious to you die?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:33 am

*looks up slowly a mix of sadness and anger in my eyes not looking directly at you*Why are they so heartless?!
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm

*Ish looks down on the boy, smiling coldly* "Which ones, the Shinigami or the rest of the world? They are each heartless in their own right..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:47 am

The shinigami and the rest of the world*tears steam down his face and stands up slowly*Who are you anyway?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 am

"What's in a name? A connection? We have no connection, so let me make one. My name, given to me at birth, is Ishpaleum. So, what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:13 pm

I will gain the power to get my revenge*stands up and looks over at the spot where she last stood and walks over and picks up her sword*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 pm

"Revenge.. ah what a motive. But shouldn't you be more interested in justice? Against those who caused this? With justice, you have more strength than simple vengence. But I am but a simple villain, and you are but a Shinigami yourself... although you could be more..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Revenge will be my justice*ties her sword to my waist and sheaths mine own*My big sister was all that i had in this world now i have nothing there is no point in following the rules of seiretei and what do you mean by more?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 am

"Well, you could always walk the middle ground between the Shinigami and Hollows... it isn't well known yet, but there is a way for a Shinigami to obtain Hollow powers."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:05 am

I've heard whispers around the seiretei of that kind of thing....i just want the strength to avenge her*grips her sword*It's all i have left now
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 am

"Well then, seek out your answer among the Hollows. After all, who knows more about Hollowfication than those who have known it?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

You have a point there*sighs*but how can i get in to hueco mundo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)   Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life) Empty

Back to top Go down

Past (private unless you were involved in the past of his life)
Page 1 of 1