The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting around for a opponent

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 pm

lemmy noticed that the shot was a bit low so lemmy flash-steped behind soren and fires a bolt of lightning from his elemental like i said its you i want to make the first move lemmy then glared at soren and began to flashsep back to his original position
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 pm

*Soren according to his mask vision saw you coming flashstepping slower then your usual rate and held his zanpaktou out against his neck as you settled within your area* Your a bit slower with my mask on you see my mask not only effects you enchantments but rather how I see things.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm

lemmy summons his mask well looks like im going to need my full speed again then lemmy at full speed fires a lightning storm (think the empror from starwars) he then flash stepps behind soren and fires a cero at his beck and then rfeturns to his starting spot
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

*As you go to summon your mask Soren fires a Bala blast directly at you and flashsteps behind and jumps upward firing a cero releasing his zanpaktou* I think I should have a bit of mercy for you and actually end this quickly don't you think? Purify, Tenyuugi *Soren's uniform changes in manner similar to ichigo but in more of a mannable stlye and he back away watching the damage unfold*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

once the mask is on lemmy flashsteps away from the chaos if you wanted this ended quickly you should have said something begin the, armageddon fire ifrit lemmy now holds a wakizashi emanating a red glow and the avatar of fire stands behind lemmy ifrits breath lemmy charges a set of 4 ceros 2 per hand and ifrit breaths out an insurmountable amount of fire and lemmy fries from behind the wall of flame 4 Armageddon ceros water
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 pm

*Soren holds his zanpaktou and pulses out a wave of light as a shield reflecting some of the ceros and dodging the rest though his shield had cracked a bit from it and he setttles down his letting his mask shatter away* Enough we are allies I will continue to fight you as a shinigami then if need be as a vaizard.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 pm

lemmy deactivates his equipment and walks over to soren slowly with an out stretched hand your right we are allies and untill we are enemies we should not fight
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm

*Soren looked at his out stretched hand and sighs grasping it and shaking it slowly be aware if he did anything with it or not* Very well...but we might be enemies sooner then you know...or perhaps not if we make our choices right.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm

well hopefully i plan to stay as a neutral entity in the coming conflict lemmy smiles and releases sorens hand and then summons his chair. from his chair he looks soren in the eye by the by i hope that you have at least some clue as to your place in this lemmy then sighs and reclines waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 pm

*Soren looks at lemmy and sighs* What is that suppose to mean? if you mean what my place is in this whole battle is...it is to take Ishpaleum's place when he leaves...and to fulfill rukia's dream.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm

no i do not i mean your place in my grand plan to rule all lemmy smiles and relaxes soren i give you two options. option 1 you can join me in creating a world of balance beneath me or option 2 stay out of my way while i unify the human world heucdo mundo and soul society lemmy then stands up and walks to the widow while banishing his chair so soren what do you choose
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 pm

*Soren gives lemmy a serious look and looks down and closes his eyes and thinks of all he remembers with Rukia and about Rukia herself how she acted when he as a young captain and then how she died because of his mistakes* Lemmy...I won't promise anything to you I want what Rukia wants...a world filled with peace I am destined to kill every last person who decides to destroy her dream....
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

i suppose that means you take option 2 but never mind i will harmonise the 3 realms lemmy then rolls his eyes and strides over to soren stay clean be true and do whatever you can do lemmy then waks over to the door and glances back at soren make it soon or we all die, after 10000 years all we got is suicide lemmy then walks out the door humming the tune to god save the queen
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm

*Soren looks over to Lemmy and deep glare at him* I won't let you stop me from fulfillinf Rukia's dream Lemmy and I won't sit back while you do it either...and as for suicide...We're all going to die anyway... we should start a new world and get rid of this one...a pure world.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:25 pm

well then join me unify them your way or my way either way it will be done by us lemmy then turns and uses creation to draw up a small piece of paper with directions on it come visit me at my house some time lemmy then looks at soren im not going to stop you doing it your way but if if counteracts my own there will be ructions lemmy smiles cheerily and then vanishes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:44 pm

*Soren looks at the sheet of Paper and began to think to himself* can I do Rukia's dream by myself or would it do me to have some help...Rukia which would you choose...this would help me fulfill our dream quicker but it would mean to rip a allies life... *Soren walks off puzzling to himself*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting around for a opponent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2