The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting around for a opponent

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Waiting around for a opponent Empty
PostSubject: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:49 pm

*Soren sits on top of a desk in the senzaikyu and whistles looking at the clock thinking about his past wondering about everything to come since he realigned with the vaizards*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 pm

lemmy slowly strides into the senzaikyu and spots soren and flashsteps up to him hi soren just what exactly are you doing here lemmy looks around and sees nothing out of the ordinary
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Leo flash steps into the room, dropping down from the air as he said "I wouldn't know what he is waiting for, but If its a fight, you won't be nearly enough for him." He put his hand on the hilt of the sheathed okomaru as he got ready to unsheathe it in a second.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

to whom are you reffering leo lemmy looks extremely smug now
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

"Now now boys.. I think he wants a match with me after all this time." *Ish drops down from above* "After all, I need to see how my old student has progressed."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm

hey what about a tag battle me and ish vs leo and soren lemmy smiles
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 pm

*Soren looks at all of them placing his hand on his zanpaktou* Great all of you want to fight me how amusing is this and I don't know which one to pick out of all of you and what am I waiting around for...well to die basically.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

lemmy rests his hand on his zanpaukto and walks over to ish then turns to face soren you and leo versus me and ishpaleum
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

*soren glances at him getting slightly irritated* Maybe you should stop wasting your breath to a irritatable person and let him face who he wants unless you plan on actually doing something about it.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 pm

its always better to try and resolve fights with verbal means rather than the violent method that comes later
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm

*Soren looks at them all* Do what you wish I have nothing against fighting with anyone I wanted to fight against ishpaleum but whatever Leo I suppose we can fight the Old man and his poser. *Soren draws out a zanpaktou which seems to be white and looks at all of them*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 pm

i wonder why the poser just called me a poser hrrm dunno draws armageddon which is crackling with power this should be fun

Last edited by dark-paladin lord lemmy on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 pm

*Soren wasn't amused with Armageddon and sighs not feeling it's power* Maybe you should learn when you are outclassed in terms of swordship and and actually living to fulfill your dreams I hope your ready to be slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 am

lemmy just smiles ominously and dissappears from infront of you i dont need you to be impressed i just need you to surrender lemmy is now all over the place 100 in total they all grin its amazing what just sheer speed can do the lemmys have armageddon sheathed which of us is real the lemmys laugh
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 am

*The Soren in front of you smiles and vanishes and looks at lemmy again* So care to explain to me which is faster Light or Lightning if my studies are correct lightning is a tad bit slower then light which I am the master of...Speed is no game to me here boy you forget the last time we met I was killing myself this time you won't have such a luxury.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 am

but back then i was not at full power i have oh so many tricks the lemmys laugh and then more appear
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:15 am

*Soren smiles sighing* Ah yes well to keep this as is...time for you to see my mask...I do hope your ready for the White demon to arrive. *Soren takes his hands and swipes it across it his face a mask similar in a build to your just more demonic looking with purple markings appear and Soren laughes quietly nothing changing ever much*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:18 am

tut tut tut, already useing your mask i see well i suppose it was inevitable in its use for you the lemmys sigh and all of them pull out ruin check, take a step and i'll atomise you the lemmys grin and charge

(OOC: ruin destroys things on a subatomic level)
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

*Soren smiles and he fades away standing away from the blast sighing heavily* Not that I really means much but your a little slow and not really I want to see how good you are without your other items if your really worth anyone's time.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 am

well you have done reasearch shure but what you dont understand is the small fact ruin continues to charge the horseman emblem just manipulated my rietsu
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 am

*Soren smiles and sighs* One thing you don't know...my mask negates any item regardless if it activates by your reatisu your emblem is useless now so goodie...
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 am

soren you have done your reasearch bravo bravo lemmy fires a black cero at soren you have don reasearch you have trained but you cannot prepare lemmy then reveals one of his tattoos these are not items they are parts of me lemmy then charged the tattoo on his right bicep and found that it didnt work you really have done some research lemmy smiled i still have the armageddon cero
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:44 pm

*Soren flashsteps to the side to avoid the cero and looks at your arm tatoo as it such to disengaged and he sighs* Come on what is a matter fight me with your regular skills and see if I am not prepared I am student of Ishpaleum let's see which one of us can best the other.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 pm

lemmy redraws armageddon and places the blade on is shoulder you first my friend lemmy said mockingly with a grin on his face well what are you waiting for lemmy stairs at soren with eyes like 2 scanning devices searching him for any weakness
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm

*Soren stood waiting for lemmy not feeling like getting to close to him for the fact of he didn't feel like wasting his time to clash if he really wanted to fight he would come for Soren although he would fire a warning shot* Hadou 33. Blue fire crash down. *The shot fired a little loner to lemmys location causing a fall of the floors most likely catching you off guard*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for a opponent   Waiting around for a opponent Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting around for a opponent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next