The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 am

Leo was a little shocked as he began throwing up a few acid slashes, lowering the impact. "Agh!" He kneeled and raised one hand, "I forfeit my friend. You are too much for me and although I would hapily put myself in a possition of critical health, I cannot. For my squad needs me." He said standing and bowing.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

"You would still be loyal to the Seiretei? They will abandon you, you know... why don't you come with me? I can train you, make you stronger. Teach you to interact with your inner Hollow, and some battle techniques." *Ish smiles* "It's the chance of a lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Leo stopped as he ended his Bow. He had never thought of leaving the serentei. It had always seemed to be a bad thing to him, but to be trained by ishpaleum? He ould become truely strong. He began smiling and nodded. "I shall come with you Ishpaleum
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 pm

"Don't say that so quickly. First I want you to know what you are getting into. You will have to sever all ties to the Seiretei, swearing allegience to only me. Second, training will not be easy. You could well die from what I will put you through. Third, you must be willing to accept your Hollow."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 pm

"Yes, I know." He said as he pulled off his captains haori, cut his finger on okomaru and drew a red X on the squad number. "Hopefully, thi will not hurt Vice captain Izuru too much." He said this as he put the Haori back on.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 pm

"Well then welcome. We will begin your training as soon as you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3