The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? Empty
PostSubject: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 am

Leo stood in the arena twirling okomaru. "I know you are here ishpaleum." He was laughing after saying this.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:11 am

*Ish appears from a shadow, a smile on his face* "Good observation."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:14 am

"Yeah." Leo smiled as he said this, then stopped. "Ready? Ban-kai!" Okomaru became the claws and he raised his hand to his face, the mask appearing. "Ark's Speed..." Leo moved about as fast as most shinigami flash stepped now.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:17 am

"Live, Konmatsuri." *Ish takes a defensive stance, holding his blade out over his head as two other Ishs appear*
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:16 am

Leo said as he saw the clones, "You have clones too? Acid clones!" Three more Leos appeared in front of Leo. "We shall see who will fall first..." He instantly flash stepped behind ish, slinging 6 acid slashes at him as the three clones ran at ish from the front.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 pm

*Ish smiled as he turned, blocking Leo's blade while his clones fell behind the acid clones, firing bala cero into their backs* "I wonder... have you embraced your Hollow yet?"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 pm

"I haven't and I do not plan to!" Leo said jumping up and spinning sending 9 acid slashes at the clones, as they killed his clones, sending acid at Ish since they exploded.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 pm

"Not bad... but to even stand a chance you need your Hollow!" *Ish flash stepped out of the way as his clones explode, sending a serpent of black flame at Leo*
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:05 pm

"Flames? Really?" Leo said smilig as he dissapeared from sight completely, punching at is in the kidney, neck, side of the head and back of the neck before ppearing in the same spot. "I can use my hollow, but not to it's full potential."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 pm

*As you punch him, Ish explodes as another Ish appears beside you, glowing* "It's always hardest to shatter the first clone."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 pm

"Huh, diddnt see you make that one..." Leo strikes at ish with the claw again.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 pm

*Ish dodges by ducking and kicking at Leo's legs, while swinging Konmatsuri at an angle so he couldn't simply leap over it.* "That's because I rarely show up in person."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Leo just smiled and said. "Acid Armor!"as acid poured from his skin and as Ish kicked him, the acid began to burn him, and brought his claws up blocking the sword and firing off 3 slashes of acid.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:31 pm

*Ish withdrew his foot, using his other one to flash step away, smiling as he saw the acid* "Nice, been a while since I've seen a acid based Zanpakto." *he smiles confidently, raising his blade as he glows again* "But with you having to concentrate on controlling your new Hollow, you can't stop this." *he fires a wave of black flame at you, large enough so that you can't dodge it directly*
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm

"Theres no need to dodge when I can stop it!" Leo said calling out, "Acid Rain!" He jumped back 5 feet and yelled "Wrath of the acid god!" and he spat out acid at the flame as it began raining acid on ish, Leo and the flame. "Unlike me, your flame and you are not resistant to acid."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 pm

"Yeah, but you were attacking the wrong way." *Suddenly the world appears upside down, as the attack strikes you from behind, where Ish is standing* "The inverted world... my favorite ability to use."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Leo fell to the ground as he was hit by a weakened flame. "Luckily for me, my rain hits everywhere." He said standing up shakily."this is definatly a nice ability you have here..." Leo raised his hand to his face bringing out his hollow. "Lend me your Healing, Ark-san." he says this as the burns on his skin begin to fade slightly, then dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:50 pm

*Ish glows again, and the world reverts.* "Yes, but it isn't the only one I hold." *he sheathes Konmatsuri, protecting it from the rain as he takes a fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm

"You think you can defeat me with bare hands?" Leo flash steps behind ish and yells as he stabs at ish's back. "Acid injection!"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm

*Ish vanishes, appearing above Leo while kicking downwards with one foot, spinning* "Yeah, I think so."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm

"and I think your wrong." Leo says slashing up at Ish's foot, sending 3 acid slashes.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 pm

*the acid covers his foot as he slams down on Leo with ridiculous strength, then pulls the skin off his leg, tossing it away*
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:26 pm

"If I just focus..." Leo said as a loud crack came from his rib and some of the pain faded. "It's still broken, but not out of place anymore..." Leo focused on his claws and said. "Acid Armor!" His body was coated in acid, along with his claws. "Okay, lets go." He says jumping at Ish.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 pm

*Ish vanishes again, this time appearing behind you while firing a cero. His leg appears to be almost fully healed*
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 pm

"That might hurt..." Leo says moving his hand back, "Cero..." he fires a cero at Ish, meeting them together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?   Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching? Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo Vs Ish, is death approaching?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next