The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) Empty
PostSubject: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:17 pm

lemmy is sleeping in the shadow of his favourite tree
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 pm

*Soren after his invetible return to to soul society after taking a break stands with his haroi but look at Lemmy sleeping underneath the tree having a vague expression and hearing rumors of his powers looking lemmy drawing out his zanpaktou walking over to him takes out his sheathe and smacks the tree waking Lemmy up* Hey you...Lemmy I would presume...what are you doing sleeping in the Areana?
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

"wats it look like im sleeping " lemmy gets up " i take it that you the famous soren kousen "lemmy glances st sorens blade " health and light im geussing " lemmy walks to the centre of the arena "well i'd like to challenge you" lemmy draws armageddon and takes fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:35 pm

*Soren tilts his head and sighs not wanting to battleand looks at lemmy* I wouldn't exactly call me famous just hard as hell to kill...hmph...Hadou number 33. Blue fire crash down. *Soren holds out his hand and fires the kidou and jumps back twirling his zanpaktou on edge*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 pm

lemmy side stepps the kido " cmon i expect this sort of thing from new recuits " lemmy then flashstepps infron of soren slamming the hilt of his zanpukto into sorens stomach
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

*Soren stops looking at Lemmy like was a fool grabbing his zanpaktou with his hand laughing* I don't use kido...I am enjoying toying with you for now...there is a reason I was Ex Captain Commander. *pulls the hilt forward pulling himself to the side turning around looking at you*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:48 pm

"what do you say we cut the theatrics we know each others power so why not release shikai you first " lemmy then changes pose
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 pm

*Soren looks at him and sighs not caring* Fine as you wish. Reign for a eternity, Shekusa. *the hilt break apart of the zanpaktou and makes a sphereical orbit around the blade as the blade itself turns white and you and Soren seem to switch places* I am the God of life...trained by Ishpaleum specially I won't die to the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 pm

" begin the, Armageddon " the blade becomes reddish and emits heat " well you may be trained by ish to be the god of life but i am the horseman of war " lemmy uses the power of his right bicep tatoo to shoot a beam f pure enregy towards soren " ifrit " the avatar of fire appears behind lemmy
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm

*soren smiles and Switches places with lemmy again making your own beam being fired at you and turns around toward irit realesing an massive wave of light energy at him Flashstepping to the side to think of a strategy* Hmm...This might actually work..
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:01 pm

" i expected this " lemmy uses the same tatoo to absorb the beam " ifrits fist " ifrit and lemmy release a large ave of fire at soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm

*Soren looks at the wave of fire and Raises his reatisu slashing downward to cause minimal damage from the fire and looks at the damage around him as the cuts the fire wave in half bu getting caught on fire on his upper hlf and removees the top of his uniform*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 pm

lemmy then charges ifrits breath " ifrits breath " lemmy and ifrit breath out an incomprihensabe ammount of fire straight at soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:57 am

*Soren look at the flames switching him and lemmy's position and firing a ray of darkness at lemmy also with ifrits fire* The summon is gettung rather annoying...do you have to hide behind that beast or are you a man to come and face with with your zanpaktou with your partener?
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 pm

"ifrits horn" a wall of flame blocks te fire and the ray of darkness is cut in half by lemmys sword " i dont need ifrit but ill keep him out " lemmy flashstepps in-front of sorens "ifrits fist " the blade suddenly bursts into flames and lemmy swings at sorens right arm
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:11 pm

*Soren parries the blade and knocks his hand to the side kneeing lemmy in the gut his reaitsu steadily raising past a level of a normal captain as he pushes lemmy off he holds out his zanpaktou* Bankai.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm

lemmy felt the blow connect " light " the blade changed affinity to light and ifrit diss appeared "alexander " thee avatar of light appeared a huge castle like monster with angels wings " alexanders sword " a huge sword suddenly drops from the sky and is about to impact soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 pm

*Soren looks at the blade switching places with it and standing on the blade* I am not going to spare any details of this fight Bankai Kagarni Shikusa *His blade splits into a black one with more shards flying around the area Soren get his uniform more jacket outside and at the top it form a rather large collar with a red inside and at the bottom is spreads out more giving more of a elegant look his reatisu flaring equaling that of Ishpaleum*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 pm

" fine darkness" the sword changes to a black blade witha chain pattern down the sides " anima " the avatar of darkness appears behind him " animas tears" lemmy then cuts soren twice in each arm the blade going straight through doing no apparent damage
(OOC: animas power make it so that when the blad hits ur char it gose through bt dose no damage however you still feel all the pain and these are nerely unavoidable)
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:54 pm

*Soren falling back off the gaint balde harrowly avoids your attack and a gaint silver like Swan creature comes over Soren and catches him swirling around wating for you* This fight...I am going to let myself..."Die" got that? *The Swan seems to nods and heads toward lemmy screeching flapping his wings and clawing at him with his talons*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm

"animas scream" lemmy and anima shoot out beams of pure dark energy at soren and his swan
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 pm

*The swan disappears and soren grabs Lemmy and pushes his zanpaktou threw his heart and swipes his his hand across his face laughing deeply and looking at you his voice deepening* I won't...die if it is up to you...I cannot have me making the same mistakes I did before losing everything...Rukia...The soul society...everything...when you see Hisashi...Tell him you slaughtered me not that I stabbed myself threw the heart causing my death...I can't stand hurting him anymore...but know this I will return memories lost and I will have my vengence against everyone...
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:14 pm

lemmy changes his swords element " health" lemmy heals soren and then keeps him alive long enough so say "dont worry i wont breath a word of this " lemmy then removes sorens sword and takes it with him placing a dvice on it preventing it from dissappearing "im a weapons collector how do you think i got the name " lemmy walks off with his newest aquisition
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

*As soon as you touch the zanpaktou it begins to crack and Soren lays there his wounds healed but him not opening his eyes and he mutters* I am the god of life and as long as I live...you won't be about to acess that swords bankai. *Soren wait till his reatisu vanishes to get up and flash step towards the Vaizard base*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm

" i dont use them i collect them "
(OOC:lemmy has 200 zanpaukto kept in a vault beneath his house in the grand ocean)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)   the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren) Empty

Back to top Go down

the horseman of war vs the old captain commander (lemmy vs soren)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next