The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genoru Zaru zanpakotu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Genoru Zaru  zanpakotu Empty
PostSubject: Genoru Zaru zanpakotu   Genoru Zaru  zanpakotu EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 pm

name: soushi Madousho – twin grimoire

Just as the namy applies this is a 2 weapon zanpakotu. 1 offensive and 1 defensive part (will split into 2 when released)

basiclly this zanpakotu just improves the abilities he already have and gives him some new when it comes to kidou

Kyoujou Madousho - offensive grimoire

Element: Kidou

sealed state description: Sealed form

shikai description: a black glove with silver lines forimg a pattern that seems to change all the time with a red jewel in the middle of it. symbolizing hadou spells

shikai summoning chant: Lend me the wisdom you have gained throught the ages

formulated: Lend me the wisdom you have gained throught the ages soushi Madousho

Shikai: Powers
Can "reflect" back the kidou used against it. And if the user want he/she can feed reiatsu into it to make it stronger before reflecting it back

Is also are able to channel users reitsu through the glove to use any offensive Kidou instantly at its full power with the word Kai (release)

Bankai

bankai description: it still looks like a glove it dont change much in apperance besides the fact that a book appear in the gloves palm an open grimoire. with the kanji for offence on it

bankai name: it might be rare but his shikai dont Change name in the bankai form.

Bankai powers: He still have all power as he have in shikai but also improved forms of them. Still unknown what bankai power he posses that’s specific for this glove

kyoshu Madousho - defensive grimoire

Element: Kidou

shikai description: a Red glove with silver lines forimg a pattern that seems to change all the time with a blue jewel in the middle of it. symbolizing bakudou spells

Shikai: Powers

it gain the ability to absorb any Kidou used against it. Transferring the energy to the user

Is also are able to channel users reitsu through the glove to use any defensive Kidou instantly at its full power with the word Kai (release)

Bankai
bankai description: it still looks like a glove it don’t change much in appearance besides the fact that a book appears in the gloves palm an open grimoire. With the kanji for defense on it

Bankai name: it might be rare but his shikai don’t Change name in the bankai form.

Bankai powers: He still have all power as he have in shikai but also improved forms of them

He gets the power to teleport himself and others to any location he's been to. He can also use his spiritual sense to teleport to the location of those with spiritual powers ( though that can be dangerous since its often hard to know if the owner of the spiritual energy is friend or foe)

Passive powers that both gloves posses

In shikai form
Passive ability: knowledge of the kidou spells and how to cast them. Even the personal made kidous if the glove has been in contact with them
((for example if soren steals this zanpakotu he will gain knowledge on how to use all kidous that those using the weapon before him knows)

In bankai form

Passive: Improves his reitsu

Passive: He can now copy and use a kidou only by have seeing someone use the kidou he wants copy (he gains a 3rd eye on his forehead).

Last edited by mortaq on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: Genoru Zaru zanpakotu   Genoru Zaru  zanpakotu EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:04 am

certain kidou cannot be copied or absorbed other then that its good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genoru Zaru zanpakotu   Genoru Zaru  zanpakotu EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:22 pm

ok i can live with that can you send my char to the approved sector now ^^ and change my status so i can start rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genoru Zaru zanpakotu   Genoru Zaru  zanpakotu Empty

Back to top Go down

Genoru Zaru zanpakotu
Page 1 of 1