The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 6

Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:07 am

Tenshi appears at the far edge of the clearing, watching the confrontation and keeping his reiatsu low so as not to be noticed. I... I recognise that one.... Karel? I think that was their name, if the other one isn't lying. The other one kind of seems familiar too, but I don't think I know them. Tenshi takes a seat, looking contemplative.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Hisashi felt another reistsu and looked over to see Tenshi and thought to himself. "What is he doing here?" Hisashi yelled at Tenshi. "Hey, Tenshi, get outta here while you can."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Karel smiles* I have sided with the Hollows now...for that is whom master Xengath follows..... *Karel begins to make a sign in the air and suddenly a massive red mark goes at you*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:57 pm

His Spirit appears in front of him and blocks the attacks. "Karel, think about what you are doing, do you honestly want to side with the hollows, a shinigami's enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:31 pm

She smiles* The hollows have never been my enemies....* She roars a blast of reitsu as her spirit materializes, a woman about 6'8" with long black hair that covered her face, she wore old Japanese painter's robes* Get em Kuro-sama
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Hisashi shook his head and dismay. "I dont want to hurt you, but i have to, i will" Hisashi point his sword at both Karel and her spirit, signaling his spirit to rush towards them.
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Kuro grows to the size of the spirit as a black blade forms in her hand and she stands ready, while Karel rushes her opponent and Arik begins to regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Hisashi looked at Arik as she stands there regenerating. "Damn, guess i have to attack Karel." Hisashi looks at Kuro and punches the air. Suddenly a fist appears in front of him and flies towards Kuro and Karel
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:01 am

Karel dodges gracefully and Kuro gives out a roar of power as it goes at her, fighting the fist back as Karel was nearly atop you and she began to draw lines in the air, each one goes to specific part of you as Arik nods to something and Karel nods as well*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Hisashi looked at both of them with a confused face. "Huh? What are they doing? Whatever it is, i cant let thm do it." Hisashi Put his hand out. "Grand Pentagon Blaze." A flaming pentagon shoot out of the spirits hand, and flies towards both of them
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 pm

They smile as they both appear behind Hisashi and Kuro stabs at his back with a three pronged blade and Arik slashes at him with a blade of blood
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Hisashi stays as the blades go through him. Hisashi smiles. He suddenly raises his reistsu and and fire appears around him and his spirit. He dissappears and faces them both, with his wounds healing, as he turns to his devil form. He smiles attacks them with a double swiped
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:10 am

Your muscles and nerves slacken as you feel something travel through your body and Karel and Arik leap back*You allowed yourself to be hit by one of the blades of the past, in my research I have found I can copy other old weapons....this one belonging To Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Ashisogi Jizo
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Hisashi felt a weakness throughout his body, as he starts to cough up blood. "Ah I see, The abilty to emit poison from the sword." Hisashi stood like nothing happened to him. "But because of the demon that resides within me, the poison has little effect." Hisashi put his hands together, as did the spirit. "Ultimate Pentagon Blaze" A Giant pentagon came out of both their hands, flying towards Karel and Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Kuro and Karel smile as they get caught in the Pennacle and they smirk*What now?

Arik smiles as she sneaks behind and rushes her blood within your wound through your body
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Hisashi senses as Arik behind him. The spirit turns around while Hisashi is still facing forward and attacks Arik. "You can take of her right?" The spirit nods and shrinks to the size of a human.

Hisashi then looked towards Karel and Kuro, as there were trapped in the giant pentagon. Hisashi then put his hands towards the Pentagon, as it begun to shrink. "When i clap my hands together, the pentagon will fully constrict you, Any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:14 pm

They smile and nod to each other as shey glow with energy*Ban-Ki* They reitsu bursts as Kuro and Karel now look the same, both tall with old oriental robes, long black hair, ribbons flow from their sleeves and demon like eyes. and they laugh as they smile, the entire area changes as suddenly the entire world changes to that of a giant maze, the pentagon gone and Kuro and Karel nowhere to be seen* Welcome...to the Eternal Maze Hisashi....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Hisashi looked around with a confused face. "Wha...Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am

You hear Karel laugh and Kuro let out a raspy laugh as Arik dissapears into one of the walls of the maze*You are inside my soul Hisashi..this is the power of my Banki....tell me...do you surrender..or must I eliminate you?
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Hisashi looks around the maze and tries to sense reistsu but has a difficult time. Kouken Gogyou, his spirit appears beside him. "Master, i cant sense any thing" Hisashi walks into the maze. "Then it looks like we will have to use that move Kouken." Kouken nodded. "Understood master" Hisashi yelled into the heavens. "Ok Karel, you want to play, lets play."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Karel laughs as the maze shifts abruptly seperating Kouken and Hisashi in seperate mazes and Karel and Kuro laugh together*Careful
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Hisashi looks around to see that he has been seprated from Kouken. Hisashi thinks to himself. "How do we get out of this one." Hisashi then telepathically talks to Kouken. "Kouken, just keep going through the maze"

Kouken nods. "Understood Master" They both walk forward into the maze
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm

As you walk foreward in the maze in front of Hisashi appears Kurowazashoukku in her beast form, a giant half spider beast as she lets out a roar of Reitsu and a swarm of locust flies from her throat.

In front of Kouken appears Karel and Arik both standing in his only path as Karel blasts a dragon of ice towards him while Arik releases a blast of blood towards him.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Hisashi looks at Kuro and grins. "My, My you really let yourself go." Hisashi put his mouth out and a flame beam flies towards her and her locusts

Kouken presses his hands on the floor, making a wall of defense, which both the dragon and blood absored into the wall and flies back at them
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:29 pm

They smile as the attacks stop in mid flight and turn back about waiting for Kouken's defence to lower.

Kuro laughs as the locust fly through the walls and then go all about you*My maze.....my rules...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people   Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arik and ???(Will be revealed in topic) vs. anytwo people
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next