The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A very cold meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

A very cold meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 pm

*Soren stops and waits on her to walk forward his skin slightly plaer then ususal because of the cold and he sighes* "Well lets go then I am not going to leave you out here I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 7

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 am

She walks ahead of him inside the house. And winks as the door opens you can feel a rush of wsarm air. "I told you it was warmer inside."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:52 pm

*Soren flash steps inside the house rubbing his shoudler and sighing finally getting warm looking aout the hut* "So....why am I here except to escape the cold?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 pm

"Should there be any other reason? I could have left you to die." She laughs and walks into the small kitchen around the corner and call back. "Would you like something to eat or drink?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:41 pm

"Hmm...No no I am fine doing without....So you are out here in this frozen wasteland for no reason or is there a reason you live out here?" *Soren asked bringing his zanpaktou up to his lap*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:08 am

She lughs in the kitchen. "I have always lived out here. I enjoy the cold and it helps me build up immunities as well as defence." The man from before walks into the room from the kitchen and is carrying a glass of hot coco. "Drink this you need it."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 am

*Soren takes the coco and sips at it feeling the warth throughtout his body and he sighs feeling relieved from the coldness which he could usually stand but here lately...not so much*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Moon talks to Soren in a calm voice. "The cold up here gets to many people like that. And if you are wondering where I went earlier I can explain that now if you want."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:21 pm

*When moon had said that Soren had figured it out* "Your combined with her sharing the same body....I uncerstand how that feels somewhat..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:10 pm

"Nice job, but entirely correct. We share the same space. Our dodies are sepperate, we are only linked there mind and soul. When one of us feels like it we can come out, but never at the same time. One one is not out they turn into a seperate sould and councouse."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 pm

"Just like sieraku and I used to be....hmm I know how it works I had another shinigami soul tied to mine except for when he gained hollow powers then he had enough power to seperate himself from me..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:44 am

"I see. Unfortunatly me and Jade can't be seperated. The accident that cuased this was due to a mixture of random chemicals. So we have no way of knowing how to split us. And we tried variouse spiritual ideads. None of which worked so we ultimatly decided to stay this way."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:55 am

"I see....well I have other secret to show you...." *Soren takes his right hand and swipes it across his face his reatisu building and a demon skull that spreads out at the top and has large canine like teeth with purple markings going from the lower left to the upper right and Soren just looks at you from his hollow eyes*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm

"I see that I am in the presence of a Vizard then. I am honored. It is very intresting that you would be here. By now you already know that I am a shinigami. So naturaly we would be enemies. But I happen to find your way of doing things a bit more...........intreaging." Moon smiles and drinks.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 pm

*Soren's mask dissappears and he looks at you* "How would our ways interest a shinigami...what purpose would we have to you?" *Soren continues to drink his hot chocolate and smiled *
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:46 pm

"I am intrested in your way of living. Your ways of doing stuff just appeal to me, they are less strick." Moon slowly turns to Jade.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 pm

*Soren is looking closely as he turns into she grimmancing as the thought of it* "Fine....I can show you the way and plus I can help you with your powers but I need something from you....your trust."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:54 pm

"Its a deal, teach me what you know. In return you have my trust. And Moons. I couls always do better with help on my.........condition."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:59 pm

"I see and whenever you wish training as begin jade and since I have your trust you have mine...besides since you are my student I was going to teach you all the powers I know."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:04 am

"I wish for this training to start as soon as possable." She holds out her hand for you to shake and smiles. "I think I am going to like being a vizard."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:11 am

*Soren smiles and shakes her hand nods and bows* "I think I will have fun with you becoming a ally." *he smiles and looks outside* "Oh dear me it seems the storm has settled..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:13 am

Sh smiles looking out the window into the calm blowing wind. "Yeah Moon likes to keep those up for fun. Its annoying somethimes but he seems to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 am

"Well we can begin our traiing outside as soon as it warms up which won't be long and yes be prepared." *he closes his eyes sighing*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Jade smiles and nods as the winds die down and the weather changes. "Looks like it's time already. I will go change. Yet another convienance is our clothes. They change with us. It would be silly to see Moon in a dress."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

"Hmm I see I am facing Moon....at first I see....well go ahead I will be awaiting you outside...well moon....either one..." *Soren smiles calmly and walks out and places his hand on his zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A very cold meeting
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next