The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A very cold meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 7

A very cold meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Moon pulls up an ice wall to prevent some damage for he knows he can not dodge. Not at his level. The wall shattered and he was sent flying back into a mound of snow. Knowing that his deffences have to be raised higher he puts himself into an orb of solid Ice.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:31 pm

*Soren sighs as he stops the rest of the blast and looks down at him still knowing he has some of the blast retained in his blade* "I told you no matter what a zanpaktou's release does physically you had better watch for his special powers...although mine does both...."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 pm

You can hear Moon speak from inside the orb. "I have seen that in yours. Definatly powerful, and many abiliteis. Not the easiest thing to fight but there is always a way around it." His voice is heavy threw the pain of the blast and you can hear a faint current running around in the orb.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:39 pm

"Of course and you have offsetting abilities that work hand in hand..." *Soren can hear the faint current running a sighs shifting his weight getting ready for whatevers happens to come his way*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 pm

"Well they come in handy when you are in a pinch." The orb lands on the ground and begins to roll down to you picking up speed as it goes.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 pm

"But tell me one thing have you noticed I can merely teleport....face it unless you can trap me in something huge I will not be beaten by you." *He teleports in front of the ball uses the rest of the blood wave but combines it with one of his dragons to make it more powerful*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 pm

The ball explodes and causes a small avalance of snow to fall on your dragon. Moon can not bee seen in the heap of snow and the electricity still runs threw it and eletricutes your dragon. Moon pops up behind you and whispers in your ear heavely. "I know I can't win." He falls to his knee with a groin. "But it doesn't mean I can't put up one hell of a fight." he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 pm

*Soren watches as the dragon is eletricutes his dragon and he sighs knowing that that is a part of his sword and can be injured but it just won't die* "No no I won't even have that...." *he teleports behind you sword curved around your neck* "You make a move and I will kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Moon smiles and pulls the lightning back. He knows he can't kill it and he doesnt have the strength. Even Jade would have trouble. "You win. I already knew you would." He smiles and falls back into you.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 pm

"...Very well.." *he throws you back to your feet and seals his blade* "Now allow to teach you something I have prepared based on you fighting skills...but first if you allow I would have to mess with your blade..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:05 pm

To keep standing he turns into Jade whom still has her strength. She hands it over willingly. "Here you go. Do what you will with it. I am glad to know I put up at least this much of a fight against you." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 pm

*he nods* "Lets return inside for now shall we...I have to carve two runes into you blade the one for the element of ice and lighting..." *Soren walks back inside his face slightly serious*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Jade fallows and holds open the door for him. "As you wish. You do need to get out of the cold anyway."She goes off to get him some warm tea.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 pm

*After you get Soren's tea Soren begins to carve s ymbol on one side of your blade then turns to the other side and continues to work on jades symbol for ice after he finish sheathes your blade places the carving tools back where they belonged* "Finally..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 pm

She hands it too you quickly. "That was fast, I didn't expect it." She smiled but waited for his reaction. She was unnaware if he was ok or if he was on edge.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 pm

"...I carved some runes into the blade that when in bankai changes the blade form i can get you to release your bankai for a small portion of time but only to show you what it is the powers I gave you...but that'sit afterwards...well nevermind..." *Soren awaits your answer to his question of whether you want to see your true power or not*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 pm

"Moon seems to have recovered so I guess we shall see what our true abilities are." She nods and stands up waiting on you to do the same. "Can I have my zanpaktou back now?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

"Very well....and that's what I left it on the table for...I will meet you outside." *He walks out and begins preparing his reatisu his hands his reatisu mostly was required for her to even show her bankai...not not fully use it*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

She takes her wepon and walks out side to you. She gets ready for what is about to happen and nods to you when she is ready. "Whenever you are ready." She is excited but curiouse as well.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 pm

*He taps finger on your blade and looks at youkneeling down on one knee he gives you instuctions* "Remember...After this it done you cannot summon bankai until your blade is ready and pushing this will only steal from me so let make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 pm

She nods in understandment and holds her zanpaktou steady. "Shocking Cold" Her blad goes into Banki. Her sword stays gold but has a lightning bolt wrapped around it.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 pm

*Soren smiles and he reatisu is being drain quickly* "Say elecriute the sky...your zanpaktou name..." *he awaits the next few words as his reatisu goes down he forms his mask over his face to relieve his reatisu*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

She looks atg him and nods "Electricute the Sky ColdShock!" She points her Zanpaktou up in the air and curiousely waits to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm

*Lightning begins to strike the ground in random spots until a large lightning bolt form a prison type thing over us and on the ground it had grids of lightning rushing everywhere like a web* "Well..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 pm

"This is amazing!" She smiles and looks around at her new power. Enjoying every second it stands before she releses it so Soren will not be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very cold meeting   A very cold meeting - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A very cold meeting
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next