The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering the beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Wandering the beach Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

*Ken steps out of the portal he was traveling through and lands on a soft beach. He begins looking around for a Hollow or Shinigami to eat, but cannot find one. He sighs and steps toward the humans occupying the beach*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
squad/division: Squad 9

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Hachi jumps on top of the back of the hollow , then jumps back off , he turns slightlty and waves " Please , Leave , this is an occupied space . I will help you find a place where you can roam freely , if youd like ? "
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 pm

*he turns to the Shinigami* "Oh thank goodness, I can eat you instead of these people." *he sighs happily*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:17 pm

" Eat Me ? " Hachi squints angrily at the Hollow " I do NOT want to be eaten " Hachi then , stands up tall and waves his hand " Bakudo 4 Hainawa " Suddenly a Gold Rope Tried To Ensnare the Hollow
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm

*he reaches out and the rope is pulled within him* "Delicious. I have to eat. It's how Hollows survive. Either I have to try and eat you, or eat these people."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Hachi feels sad because of the Burden Hollows have to contain " I see , But If i Beat you in a Fight will you not eat anyone here ? "
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:33 pm

"Sure, why not?" *he smiles*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Hachi smiles as well , and bows " Get ready .. " Hachi then gets in an offensive position and whispers kiddingly " Ladies first ? " And Hachi then jumps into the air , and attempts to Axe Kick Ken . Then , Shunpos At Least 10 Feet Back , As Soon as His Axe Kick motion was done .
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 pm

*Ken vanishes as the kick falls toward his head, then appears next to Hiashi after his Shunpo, throwing a punch at his side*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 pm

** Hachi

IC : Hachi then sees the Hollow , he attacks the hollows attack , by kicking his fist , as hachi flew back from the in pact , with one hand He used " Hado 33 Sokatsui . " Suddenly a blue Ball of destruction flew at the Hollow .
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm

OOC: sorry, used to Hiashi
IC: *Ken dove out of the way of the ball, then fired three Bala at you*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 pm

One Managed to Knick him in the knee , but he flipt over the rest and jumped at you , as soon as he got close enough he tried to slash across your chest .
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 pm

*his right arm becomes a metal similar to a Zanpakto, and he blocks with it. Afterwards he kicks you back and moves backward* "You're good."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Hachi wiped the Sand Of His Robe Then Flash Steps behind Him , And Charged a Reishi In His Knee , And Attempted To Kick Him In His Back
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:44 pm

*He vanishes as the blow gets near, and appears about 5 feet in front of Hachi* "May I be honest?"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Hachi Stops his Leg In Mid Kick , Still Keeping His Leg Up , Nodding his head " Hmm , Yes you may " Hachi looking at Ken Awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 pm

*He takes the form of a grown man and shows his hand, there is a 1 tatooed onto it* "I'm not just a Hollow."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 pm

*He takes the form of a grown man and shows his hand, there is a 1 tatooed onto it* "I'm not just a Hollow."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:00 pm

" Oh Hmm , Yummy ! " Hachi Rubbing his Had Embarrased he Bows and smiles " Can I Be Honest As Well ? "
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:02 pm

"absolutely." *he smiles broadly at you*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Hachilaughs and says ehem " Your All Scary " Hachi smiles As He Brings out a Fuchsia Colored Fan , And Whispers " Yamato Maihime " Suddenly His Reiastu Explodes A Bright PInk and The BReaks Down , and Suddenly his Shinigami Clothes Became a Long Dress Like Kimono Colored Lavender and Fuchsia . His Hair Grew Longer , and He Became More Feminine , He Looked As If He Was A Beautiful young Girl .
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm

*He smiles at the transformation, sensing the change in strength* "While that is impressive, you can't fight someone of my level with that."* Two katana appear in his hands* "Now, observe the power of the Primera. Change, Henryyuki." *the blades sink into his arms, covering his arms in a pair of gloves that have two blades extended from the sides. After the transformation you feel his Reitsu boost beyond that of a Captain*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:46 pm

" Hmm , I See " Hachi Steps Foward " You May Be That Of a Captain , But My SKill Is That Which Exceeds a Captains Expectation " Hachi Draws His Sword , and Points It At The Primera Enticing an Attack " Hachihime , Kinomoto-Nagato , 3rd Seat Squad 9 " Hachi Then Bows , and Smiles " I hope i pose a Challenge to you . "
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 pm

*He calmly bows back* "I hope you do as well, you are the first to see eveen this much of my transformation... I am Ken Theodoric, Espada #1" *he smiles as he returns to his fighting pose*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 pm

" Me First ? Such A gentlemen " Hachi Slowly runs up Towards Ken Increasing his Speed , Then Ultimately Slicing Down With His Wakizashi , Then Using his Other Hand To poke his Stomach and whispers " Rikujokoro " From The Sky , Came Six Swift Binding lights , Lingering Towards Ken .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the beach   Wandering the beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next