The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering the City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 pm

*Domon appears, pondering his new mission, he didn't know where he was going to obtain powers quickly, or whether he even wanted to... but he had to for Mia! He looked around, hoping to find someone with sufficient power to help him*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 am

*Soren searching for Domon walks around the city rather not wanting to fight Domon or anyone just checking around for him lowering his reatisu to not bring about any hollows or such*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 am

*As Domon wanders around he spots a Shinigami walking around. He recognized him as Soren, one of his father's friends, and so turned and began to walk the other way*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 pm

*Soren sees domon and sighs as he flash steps towards him not wanting to fight anymore*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm

*Domon turns, looking at Soren and realizing that he must be coming for him. He sighs, then turns and awaits him*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 pm

*soren stops in front of Domon and wanted to draw his blade but remained somewhat calm* I have a message from your father...leave this area and leave everything to us.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 pm

"My father huh? I guess I'm on the right track then." *He smiles* "Good to know that he's that scared."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 pm

*Soren looks at Domon and sighs* Shut up...he might be bad to you but it is only because he cares for you now stop acting so goddamn big and leave yourself out of this! *Soren reatisu spiked and lowered him looking down again*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 pm

*Domon sighs* "He really has you all fooled doesn't he? All he wants is power... I understand that man more than anyone. He is too close to you for you to see, and you are too far from him.."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:16 pm

*Soren begins to walk away and he sighs* If you really think like that come with me I will show you where the remaining elementals are...and I have to find Yukii...she will help us combat your father...but remember I am in charge I will fight your father...your not strong enough yet...allow your power to grow...leave the life and death battle to me...and I asure you I will do my best to stop Ishpaleum and the other vaizard who wish to think above anyone else....
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm

*Domon shakes his head* "I can find the elementals on my own... in fact I need yours eventually. But for now, I cannot nor will I trust anyone but myself. I don't know who this Yuki is, but I doubt she can stop him... you simply cannot understand yet. You will soon though..." *Domon begins to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 pm

*Soren looks at Domon giving him a warning with his reatisu* You see there is a problem with taking my elemental...he has given his power to and me only...he won't like your ways at all you don't understand what the meaning is of having a life to protect of finding a way to not kill your father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the City   Wandering the City Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the City
Page 1 of 1