The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 am

The man's face is slammed into the snow and he sighs*How sad.....*He looks at Soren*It appears...you are at a disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 am

*Soren looks at him* "your....Murasama why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 am

He shrugs as he walks foreward*I believe now may be the time to show you my power.......what say you?*He smiles as Seirak's blade howls, heard by everyone
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:23 am

*Soren and Sieraryu stares at his sword and he stammers* "WHAT...WHAT are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 am

He smiles*Recruiting.....*Suddenly a portal opens in Seiraku's chest as energy bursts from it, two being come out, one male one female. Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 FireGoddess-1 Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 Someanimeguy-1
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 am

*Soren stares at them* "What are they.....?" *Sieraku is suddenly thrusted out of his bankai* "What did you do you fool get back in here..."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:40 am

He smiles*The only power you have is that of a minor vaizard, the most you can accomplish is a shikai...*He smiles and looks at the two of them*Let me introduce you to...your Zanpakto*He laughs as the Woman's flames die a little and the man just shrugs as he moves next to Murasama and Murasama nods as the man dissapears without a word
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 am

"Wait where did the man go and and is my zanpaktou's spirit a woman...awe so cute..." *Sieraryu sneers*

Last edited by Soren on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 am

?The woman looks at him from underneath her hood and two crimson eyes glare*.......*Murasama smiles*Not just yet....*The zanpakto dissapears and Murasama smiles*Leave now Soren.....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 am

"Wait I can't leave I have no zanpaktou since I got mine destroyed and I am not going to let Sieraryu do the same to his own!" *Sieraryu sneers* "Shut up Soren..."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:56 am

Murasama's eyes glow as he looks at Soren and Suddenly Xengath's Raven scratches him with its left claw and he dissapears the Murasama turns to Seiraku*Your lucky you are also a hollow....*He turns his back and begins to walk away as his telekinesis wears off of Sei
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

*Soren is transported back to Soul society and Sieraryu steps forward* "Well where is my zanpaktou's spirit I won't let the likes of you just leave?!"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 pm

He smiles*She is at my hiding place for now....*His eyes glow and he turns his back on Seiraku as he goes to leave
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 pm

"hehehe you think you are so smart....I would love to see you try...to kill me once I release my zanpaktou....shine and bring forth ruin and chaos upon them ramnyaku kyohaku!" *he looks to his sword it still not activing*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 am

He smiles*Until you have mastered the power that has been set before you that doesn't work*He smiles as he fades away
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:32 am

"Grrr....I hate...you...I knew you shouldn't have been trusted" *He smiles at this thought and only had one thing on his mind your death*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Muramasa's voice is heard* What trust did I give you? I trained one of your strongest shinigami and even she has no plans of betraying you, in fact...she can teach as to how to regain those lost powers*He laughs*But thats only once she is powerful enough.....*He laughs as his voice fades off
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm

*Sieraryu smiles twistedly and vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)   Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xengath the Touch Killer Vs Soren/Seiraku the Mental (Private, invite only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3