The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zakare's arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Zakare's arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm

"well then Zakare will you be inclined to help me train one day..not to quicken over what your Soren Kousen...so i can defeat the opponents he couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 am

Zakare nods and smiles at Soren "it would be an honor to train the commander captain of the shinigami Soren" he says politely
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm

"...thank you and it must seem pathetic to ask you that...since I am the captain commander...but I might need you help since your reatisu is off the charts.." *Soren sighed and looked kinda pathetic askingfor help but he did not want to fail almost the same like the old Soren you knew but there was something different about this one*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Zakare laughs "everyone needs help young one those who think it is pathtic are simple minded fools who are to prideful to ask for help do not think like them for they are nothing like you remember this soren you have a bright future ahead of you and i dont say that becuse you use light"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"For that will be a pun..anyways how are you going to train me I see no Zanpaktou at your side...or is it hidden?" *Soren sighs wondering just how he was going to help him train if he had no zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Zakare smiles warmly "Soren i do hope this does not offend you but there are only a few being's within this realm i need my zanpaktou" suddenly without moving a mask appears over Zakare's face its looks like a woman's face and red tears flow from her eyes and his spiritual power rises even higher as he doesnt do a thing
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:07 pm

"I am glad thta I am one of them" *he says sarcasticlly and notices your mask and see why he wouldn't need to draw his blade and Soren sighs knowing that this man Zakare was truly powerful...*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:12 pm

the mask breaks apart and disappears into nothingness "it saddens me to find that my kind arent very many here the elders do not exist either im surprised we are often a war mongering race i thought we would be strong even in this realm"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 pm

"I see...well I am sorry to say that most of the Vaizard ranks as well as the shinigami were wiped out by a race known as the Ateas and some of the hollows...we...well I tried to help but was still a young shinigami.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Zakare looks thoughtful "i see this race is not within my realm" his lefthand clenches and unclenches "although i do wish they were now" he grins softly as though he was happy about something butin reality he wishes to wpe out the race that has harmed fellw vaizards even if rom a different realm
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 pm

"I am sorry Zakare...." *Soren looked back and thought of the deaths in that battle where he first encountered a Ateas and he tightens his fist sick to his stomach about them performing genocide and him what could he do but stand there and not help them if he did he was sure things could have changed his reatisu lowered and had a silent fury about it not at them but at himself*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Zakare shakes his head "we cant change the past however much we wish to young Soren we must look to the future"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:30 pm

"....I suppose....." *Soren raised his reatisu to normal tones and sighed slightly aggarvated*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Tsuna stands up yawning and stretchinghe thinks while Zakare is distracted he can get away he starts to walk away and finds himself stuck to Zakare by a spiritual string Zakare looks at him ad laughs "oh no as i said Tsuna your stuck with me until i go back to my realm and if you cut that string i will know"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:11 pm

*Soren sighed aggarvated and looked at the strings of reatisu* "Hmph so when are going to get this training started?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:13 am

Zakare smiles "Tsuna got a bit of my training already didnt you Tsuna?" Tsunas mouth twitches with annoyance at the mention of that event but he contines to smile politely "yes indeed" Zakare looks back to Soren "i can start your training whenever you wish"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 pm

*Soren sighs* "Well...I would like to start as soon as possible but outside the soul society....to avoid damage..." *Soren smiled and sighed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zakare's arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2