The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zakare's arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

Zakare:olive
Tsuna:brown

Zakare arrives within the Senzaikyu his massive spiritual energy alerting every shinigami within the seireitei to his presence he seemed not to care as he looked around Tsua followe closely behind worried but smiling politely "Zakare you cannot just come within the Shinigami trritory like that ths isnot your realm remember?" Tsuna winces as a throwing knife comes at Zakare one of the shinigami's had released shikai form and thrown it Zakare looks at the blade and stops it with just his finger suddenly the knife disappears into nothing as Zakare appiled a bit of his spiritual pressure to it destroying it he smiles and keeps looking around as though nothing happened the shinigami was merely attacking what he thought was an enemy within the shinigam realm Zakare sense others with higher energy but none like a few within his realm but he can sense one energy that was like his realm's "Soren?" he thought he was the only one here
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 am

*Soren had been standing there the whole time and looked at the man that had known his name and was slightly confused because is reatisu felt somewhat familiar.....but yet on a totally different level* "That is my name....But the question is what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

Zakare suddenly appears in front of Soren looking him up and down "you do not look like him you have much less power and the only thing you have in common would be your energy that does not surprise me at all but it does annoy me to a certain extent" Tsuna looks at him thinking this could be very bad it was obvious Zakare was not a shinigam an he had just come barging in a word from Soren and the two of them would have to fight their way out he put his hand on the hilt of his sword but before he could do anything he felt himself fall onto his butt his forehead throbbing with pain he looked at Zakare who had pointed a finger at him without even looking and flicked the air into a condensed form and hit him with it "bad Tsuna no fighting allowed around me its vulgar"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 am

*Soren had seemed shocked by his behavior* "Umm I guess...the soren you know is a strong and wise man but I have not heard of him throughout this world...unless you are from a different...dimension....and then...." *Soren's closes at his eyes at the possibilities*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am

Zakare nods slowly and smiles kindly at Soren "yes he is quite strong but sometimes thick headed because he cares too much about others and yes i am from a different realm this one" he points to Tsuna "summoned me when he thought he was learning the forbidden Demon art God's kidou and now i must stay in this realm until my purpose has been fulfilled" Tsuna stand up rubbing his forhead and brushing his kimono off he winces as Zakare mentions the forbidden arts he had stolen the scroll so he could learn them and who nows how angry Soren would be when he found out
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:04 am

"I see if I may so so myself I don't know about this kidou nor should I think you should teach it to those not capable of it's powers....or not understanding but if you could may you enlighten me on why such a kidou was made for no purpose...except for destruction..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:08 am

Tsuna sighs with relief apparently Soren did not know of the scrolls so no one would know he had stolen them from the shinigami and now they were destroyed thanks to Zakare he thought to himself Zakare nods at Soren "the sole purpose of this technique is protection alhough some would use it fr their own purposes only a select few have ever known the kidou for when in times of great evil one must rise up and stop the evil though it may cost them their lives they must do it to protect the world those who are entrusted with the God's kidou have recieved a burden none deserve but must take up for they have a choice to destroy or protect young Soren"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am

"I see....well I suppose you are burdened with that task and as for the scrolls that my captain had talked about....are they still there or are they destroyed....because you should not be here if they are still intact then that would lead to Tsuna getting executed...though I would rather him not.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 am

Zakare laughs lightly it seems melodic like he should be a singer instead of a Vaizard legend from another realm "the scrolls you speak of never existed Soren they have been earsed from the world as we know it so unless someoe can prove they were ever here which i highly doubt they can Tsuna will be fine at least until he starts his training with me right Tsuna?" he smiles kindly but a huge threat is behind hat smile Tsna nods slowly regretting his decision to have Zakare train him already and they hadnt even started yet
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:38 am

"Well I could pull some strings and I wouldn't hurt him too bad he is a powerful shinigami and as for that smile I do not take well to threats on me and specially on my friends..."*Soren had raises his reatisu to give a warning*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:41 am

Soren feels something hit his forehead lightly and it's Zakare's finger he had moved so fast Soren had not been able to react but he takes his finger away smiling kindly "oh i am not threatening Tsuna he asked for my training and he shall recieve it very throughly" he laughs lightly Tsuna nods slowly "that is true i did and Soren i am not all that strong i still have much to learn and my bankai has not yet been unleashed" he says quietly still smiling politely
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:46 am

*Soren was surprised at his speed and looked at Tsuna and regain his calmness* "yes but Tsuna you are strong enough...to handle your self..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 am

Tsuna shakes his head lightly and holds up some fingers "Karel Soren Ishpaleum Zakare Xengath Ryuu all people who can defeat me easily i have to become much stronger before i can take care of myself Soren and with Zakare's help i hope maybe i will close the gap even if just a tiny bit" Zakare nods Ishpaleum must have been the very strong energy he felt not to long ago Ishpaleum was quite strong in his realmit did not surprise him he was strong here as well
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:07 am

"well I am one of the elder shingiami you shouldn't put yourself down like that....regard yourself with pride like my old wife did...before she died that is..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:16 am

Tsuna shakes his head "unless i can withstand the enemy for five minutes i deserve now pride Soren for what is pride if they can ckill you in an instant?" Zakare nods "it is true you have nothing to be proud of if your enemy can strike you down being rideful is almost as bad as being arrogant when fighting it can make you thinkyou can do more then you can and cause your downfall when that should never have happened but it did" Tsuna nods at Zakare's words as well he sits down on the ground no longer wishing to stand up
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:24 am

"zakare your such...a depressing teacher you should treat them better...but what you say is kinda true...."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am

Zakare smiles "if i treat them nicely they will begin to think battle is nice and we know that isnt true many have died because of pride or arrogance others have fallen into a dark place because of it as well i would rather not see that happen again" he says quietly remembering Hitsugaya's fall into darkness because of his pride and arrogance Tsuna quietly listens to them while sitting on the floor both much stronger then he and talking about wise things he yawned and looked around he couldnt comprehend such things because he did not care
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm

*Soren nods and sighs he makes you wait a minute as he is called away a couple of minutes pass by and he returns a Captain's jacket and a zanpaktou as a side was different then before and he rubs the back of his head looking like a white blob* "Umm Hey.. guys I am the new Captain Commander...."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Tsuna smiles and claps happily "oh very nice Soren an congratulations hope its fun for ya" Zakare nods "i see Soren is also the leader of the shinigami in my realm it is only natural that yoiu would climb the ranks Soren and congratulations on your promotion"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:17 pm

*Soren looked suprised at Zakare's complient* "So....do you think I might be able to face this Soren head on or would I still get defeated?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Zakare laughs lightly "you have a long way to go before you can touch hm young Sorn as i said he is quite strong"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 pm

"Then I will train until then...but tell I know everyone has what was his flaw...what was the one thing that was holding him back....sorry but I have to know was it love or friends hate or greed?" *
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Zakae laughs "i would have to say his emotions and his rush to always become better he skipped over simple things and he didnt become a good as he could have as fast"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 pm

"I see well Zakare I hate to ask of you this...but for me to avoid his mistakes...I might have to call you Sama...that is if you would allow me to do so..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Zakare waves hi hand in the air "ah Soren just call me Zakare no matter what you ask of me i hate formalities"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zakare's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare's arrival   Zakare's arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Zakare's arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next