The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 5

[Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll Empty
PostSubject: [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll   [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Doll Name: Quiri

Doll Element: Gravity

Doll Relation: 9.

Unawake doll description: In its unawake form it’s a bracelet that he carries on his right wrist

Unawake doll powers: in its unawake form it can make objects heavier or lighter depending on his will

Awoken doll description: Quiri is a rare doll that actually fuses with the user when it’s awakened. The sign of that is the tattoo pattern that covers jin's torso shoulder and arms. He also get 2 black circles in each palm

Awakened doll power: can manipulate the gravity of an entire area, fire concentrated bursts of gravity through any point of your body, and create complex traps

Last edited by smartfiredragon on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll   [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Umm approved when your powers are up.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 5

PostSubject: Re: [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll   [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 pm

aha well since i dont have enough points to awake my doll yet i was gonna post em when i had cuz they are still kind of work in progress ^^
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll   [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 pm

Please put the powers anyways. The way I like to work the forum is that you make the powers in advance and that way we don't have to RE-approve everything a second time in the future. It would make it much easier for us that way.
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll   [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll   [Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll Empty

Back to top Go down

[Bount Doll]Urushilaku Jin's doll
Page 1 of 1