The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Session

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training Session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Ryuu was slightly holding his stomach as he was doing this but was keeping an eye on Hisashi at the same time.Ryuu flashsteps infront of Hisashi and prepares to punch him directly in the face
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Hisashi saw Ryuu just as he punched him in the face, but at the same time kicked him in his stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 pm

"Ugh" Ryuu wasn't expecting him to take the hit,he was prepared to fake him.Ryuu was caught of guard and was kicked in the stomach and looked at him smiling then laughing then slightly fell down. "Ok Hisashi..I think we've both had enough fun for tonight" Ryuu had exceeded his limit,he was only still an officer fighting like a Lieutenant.He then held his hand out torwards Hisashi "Truce?" Ryuu smiled
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 am

"Yeah, truce, and good spar" Hisashi sat against a tree and panted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 am

"That actually made me kinda tired...I guess that's one good sign that were strong"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 am

"Yeah you got that right" Hisashi sighs as he laughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 am

Ryuu stared at the moon in wonder and looked down slightly unedged about something "Well what's next Hisashi?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:27 am

"Well for me its more training" Hisashi stands leans on his sword. "I got to live up to the family name, after all" Hisashi puts his sword put into its sheathe. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 am

"I don't know,how can you still train after that?" Ryuu was struck by Hisashi's determination
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 am

Hisashi laughs. "I honestly dont know. I think its because of my family, since they were all shinigami, and only a few of them were captains, so i just want to be like them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 am

Ryuu slightly admired him and stood "Hmph...your interesting Hisashi,I guess we will spar again someday..." Ryuu walked off and dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am

"I hope so" Hisashi, with a competitive face, grinned. "If i want to beat him, i have to get stronger. Hisashi took out his sword and trained for a couple of hours before he was exausted. As he looked at the sky it was already dark. "I should get back." Hisashi walked off into the night with acomplishment in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Session   Training Session - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Session
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2