The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules - Official posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaku

kaku

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: ------

The Rules - Official posting Empty
PostSubject: The Rules - Official posting   The Rules - Official posting EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:03 pm

General Board Rules

--Obey the rules, Pretty obvious but hey with some people you have to be specific
--In this community we do not tolerate discrimination be it for race, religion, age, and anything else that could offend
--Do not post graphically restricted and/or inappropriate media. I believe that description should be sufficient.
--Obey your superiors, be it administrators, moderators or for the higher ranks of you, me.
--Respect all other members.
--Do not contradict or bash a superior in their faces. If they are abusing power and such tell me or someone higher in status then him.
--Foul language should be at a minimal rate on this forum. Swearing AT people as a form of offense is not tolerated and will result in punishment.

RP board Rules

--Do not RP if your profile does not meet the minimum standard needed to begin RPing. This includes all the necessary applications. [See "How to Play" for more details]

--No spamming in RP boards. Posts must be pertinent and should have about 2 full lines of text at least, give or take. If you are caught spamming we will not delete your post but rather remove RP points from you in equivalence.

--If you do not want anyone but designated users to post in a topic please put a tag such as [private: *user1*; *user2*] in the topic subject. The tag should look visibly similar to the one I provided just now.

--In RP you cannot literally kill a user in battle unless you have gotten permission from the user and an administrator. If a character dies we will put a [deceased] tag beside the character application and you can make a new character application starting at academy student. I do not suggest this for when your character dies you will lose half your RP points.

Chatbox and Cbox Moderation Rules

--Spam is tolerated, but flooding is not. This includes saying "lol" 15 times in a row and such. As soon as you can no longer see any messages but your own unless you scroll up and none of those posts are of pertinence you are illegible to a 15 minute ban from the Cbox.

--Abusive kicking for no reason can get Cbox moderation removed.

--Banning for more then 20 seconds without valid reason will have your Cbox moderation removed.

Moderation Rules

--Do not delete a post without a valid reason, and deleting a post such as an application that may have taken a while of work without a valid warning before hand is also against the rules of your moderation.

--If it is within your power to post special messages (sticky, announcement) do not do so without a valid reason approved by an admin.

--If it is within your power to ban a member, Do not do so without letting an admin know beforehand. Your report on the subject must include a valid reason.

--If you move a post to another board without warning, Please leave an OCC post in that topic explaining that you moved it and make sure to leave a shadow of the topic in the original board unless you get permission from an admin to move it. [Head Moderators excluded from this rule]

--Do not accept an application that does not meet our standards. If you are unsure about ANYTHING on the app then leave it to me or another admin. [This rule applies to administrators as well]

--If you accept an application but it is not within your powers to make the necessary profile and/or group changes (if applicable), Then immediately inform an administrator of the situation including details as to which users application to examine for such changes. If it is within your power to accept applications it is also within your power to move them to the appropriate "accepted" board if applicable to the application.

Administration Rules

--Do not delete a post without a valid reason.

--Do not ban a member without letting someone else of equal or greater status then you know beforehand, and be sure to report a reason.

--Do not abuse RP points. Raising your own, or someone else's, RP points without a perfectly valid reason is illegal and you will be caught and stripped of your admin status if you do so.

--If you accept an application, Please take the time to move it to the proper "accepted" board and apply group or profile changes manually if applicable.

--Do not make changes to a profile that is not standard procedure or without a valid reason, which includes changing someones main group and such.

--Do not add/remove boards without MY express permission. Other administrators then me cannot give such permission unless I have said so clearly at some point.

--Do not under any circumstances change the forum layout, theme, or skin without me knowing of it. You must first run it by me and I must approve and give you a go if you at any time wish to edit the theme or skin of the forum. This includes style sheet changes and more advanced forum layout editing, such as changes in display generalities, forum structure and hierarchy, headers and navigation, and other things along those lines as well as themes and skins. Note that getting my confirmation does not simply mean "pm kaku and in a day do it assuming he got the pm" it means something more along the lines of "send the report and await my confirmation and then once again await my approval that you may begin making changes".

--Do not add your own group without running it by me first and giving me a valid reason to have such a group, unless it stays uncolored in which case I do not have much of a problem with it though you should still let me know.

--Do not abuse admin positioning. Admins can by law of forumotion's code post anywhere, and therefor if you are a shinigami you can post in the hollows race area without special permission. Do so and the consequences will follow. You must go through the same process to obtain permission to post in such places as the normal members.

--Under no circumstances (ever!) should you change forum permissions on any boards. If someone complains they can't post somewhere, 99% of the time its because they are not supposed to be able to until they get certain permission or complete certain applications. If you think that it might be relative to a problem in my permissions, please TELL ME and I will look into it. Do not 'fix' it on your own.

Other Important Staff Rules

--Do not add users to a race usergroup or RPI usergroup if they ask you before their applications are accepted! Even if they promise to do it soon you must not do so.

Last edited by kaku on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Rules - Official posting
Page 1 of 1