The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The final battle the end of a legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

The final battle the end of a legend  Empty
PostSubject: The final battle the end of a legend    The final battle the end of a legend  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:09 pm

-nero awakes with in the sands of the desert-"What the how did i get out here-he staggers to his feet and looks around seeing nothing but the shifting sands of the desert-"Something isnt right here"-he reaches for his sword still damaged from the previous battle that nearly took his life-"Haha i see you have awoken vaizard"-a voice calling out from the sands-"This is good i would hate for you to be non concious while i end your life!"
-feeling the enormous amount of power coming from the sands beneath him he steps back suddenly as the sands explode into a ball of razor sharp shards-"Interesting you seek to kill me yet i dont even know what you look like nor your name"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final battle the end of a legend    The final battle the end of a legend  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:22 pm

"Haha well then it seems that a introduction is in order"-the sands reside revealing a man in hes late 30s with long black hair his arms seemed to be covered with this strange looking armor and his legs seemed to be one with the sands themselves his eyes black with a slit of dark blue he wore a mask over his mouth-"They call me the hunter of lost souls a un dieing entity created to dispose of those whos mere presence on the lands is sin and must be eliminate"

"Is that so, well hunter im afraid you wont be taking my life without losing your own in the process"-he charges a red cero in his palm and fires it off at the hunter....the shot hits leaving but a cloud of dust-"I see you were just talk after all that"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final battle the end of a legend    The final battle the end of a legend  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:30 pm

-the dust settles-"haha is that suppose to work on me fool?"-his hand reaches up from the ground slicing at neros chest-
"What the"-nero narrowly avoids getting cut open as the man reforms himself in the sands-"Tsk tsk nero it will take more then that to even pose a challenge to me"-he holds out his hand and a massive scythe appears there and without notice slices neros shoulder open-

-nero leaps bk blood now seaping out through his clothing-"Well then i guess ill have to take this seriously"-draws his sword out-"drag him down kuro karite"-the shikai blazes back into life as his body vanishes reappearing infront of his opponent delievering a series of deadly strikes to him-
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The final battle the end of a legend    The final battle the end of a legend  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 pm

-the blows seem to do nothing as his opponent just laughs-"hmph"-he grabs the blade and tears it out of neros hands, as the blade falls the scythe slices a large wound in neros chest-"Your time is up Nero that strike on your chest will grow slowly until it drains you of your energy, and leaves me a weakened body to kill"-nero stepping back some-"Yeah yeah lets just see"-his blade flys bk into his hand-"No more games then...Bankai.....- the armor then appears on my body the blade taking its shape of a claymore-"kuro karite shinku zetsumei"-he disappears and reappears behind his enemy slicing him nearly in 2-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final battle the end of a legend    The final battle the end of a legend  Empty

Back to top Go down

The final battle the end of a legend
Page 1 of 1