The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

talking to the elemental

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

talking to the elemental Empty
PostSubject: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 am

ya know i dont know why you didnt just finish the kid off i already told you its because i didnt want to i wanted an apprentice. liam is sitting in his chair wuith his elemental sitting in his lap as always. silkri blast i am te master here and you do not argue. since when. she frys liam with ten million volts. you have no isea of how glad i am to be electricity resistant
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: -------

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:29 am

Mizu would knock on the Squad 12 Captains quarter's door hoping to join now that he was a certainfied Soul Reaper. "Hey Cappy got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:00 am

yeah come in! Liam then turned back to silkri now would you please stop shocking me there a new recruit here. alright fine but im not going back inside your head well your not staying out here dressed like you are now in just your underwear. go in my room and put on some clothes if you wanna stay out here
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 am

-chuckles from outside the window-you know that never gets old seeing you getting beaten up by a hot chick hehe
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 am

what are you talking about im the master here really? slkri zaps liam with two hundred thousand volts glad im lightning resistant
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Mizu looks at Liam and his element having a disagreement with each other and it reminds him of his Bankai spirit, because she is the biggest...errr... female dog you would ever meet."Hell Hath No Fury like a womans rage sir-"he would say grinning "-I'd do whatever she says because my Bankai spirit is the hardest thing to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:39 pm

-hops into the room dropping a bunch of scrolls on to the ground-glad mine isnt bitchy like yours is friend
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

When I was battling an Arrancar before, in the middle of battle just because I wouldn't change the compound I was using, she ceased my Bankai. Just stopped it and I had to finish it using my Shikai! he said smiling and laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:38 am

Youthink you've got it bad dude i have seven spirits to contend with also this area makes your zanpaukto spirit able to manifest outsuide of your body As liam finishes he notices that all of his internla spirits have appeared Arma, ruin, the creation twins, plague, mortis and silkri was already out now you see what i havce to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 pm

well at least you dont have the messenger of death following you where ever you go-chuckles-ever since i lost my arm n half of my face they seem to think your dead
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

"Oh crap the come-" just then a Wolf with scars on his eyes and a katana on his back comes out of Mizu's katana and looks around, eyes shut, but can still see. He goes over to Mizu and lays next to him. But then a beautiful woman in a lab coat appears as well and gives everyone in the room the evil eye "Why am I out here idiot?" she says to Mizu. "This isn't the time Syboc! Just shut up and mix chemicals or something!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 pm

better watch who you give that look to-smiles as a fire ball appears on my shoulder-well nice to see you again balmut...well laddy been busy you know keeping your body in check after that battle ya idiot-smacks me in the back of the head-
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

"Mizu who is that idiot?" she would say glowing red changing the air in the area into carbon slowly killing everyone. "He's a Captain, stop trying to kill us you vengeful harlot!" she would revert it back to air while sitting next to Mizu giving him a seductive look. He quickly turns away because he knows her tricks, she then gets mad and looks at the Captains with that look.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 pm

calling me a captian is kinda funny actually a long time ago i was one until my attack on the seireitei-smirks n leans on the wall-so keep your girl in check unless she wants to feel how much pain the vaizard king can cause
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 am

Mizu shakes his head and his eyes widen "Uh Oh." "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!" the beautiful crazy british sounding woman would say as she begins to yell "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" she says as the air becomes Propane not only poisoning the air but becoming flammable. Mizu tries reasoning with his spirit while holding his breath.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:05 am

-sp flares up body not being effected by the air being changed-im talking to you lady watch what you say around me-chuckles-just wait till my zanpaktou is restored
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am

please wouls all of you calm down. liam points creation at the air changing it back to air Mizu keep that woman under raps whilst your in my barracks or i'll do things to her you cannot possibly imagine. Liam smiles with the look of both a lustful man and a deranged scientist dont forget these are my barracks. You only have to keep a zanpaukto spirit inontol i have 8 women i need to keep under control and keep happy. try dealing with that.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Mizu takes a deep breath and his grin fades quickly. He stares at his Bankai with with almost cold, lifeless eyes that sends chills down her body forcing her to stop. This was Mizu's other side, the separate spirit from the Bankai, the one neither could control. His eyes turn back to their usual light brown when she sits and he smiles again at the leaders. "I'm sorry about that Cappys! She thinks because she's so powerful she can tell people what to do! I keep trying to explain the rules of respect and honor... you know way of the Bushido!" he says calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 am

no wrrys there my friend just keep her under wraps so nothing bad happens-smiles n lowers my sp-
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:58 am

"I've got you man. She's a powerful spirit so it's hard to control her."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 am

Perhaps we should see how powerful she is sometime-chuckles-for now id like to introduce you to someone....release yourself from the shadows kurokarite-as i speak the shadow cast by my body takes on a shape of its own forming into a tall pitchblack skinned creature with a relativly fair build with glowing red eyes-Youve summoned me nero for what purpose? Calm down my friend i brought you out to meet the new fellows zanpaktou spirt-he looks past me n over at you-
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Mizu jumps when he sees the spirit, it creeps him out a bit but he maintains his composure and calms down. "Whoa thats a creepy looking spirit."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Well him and his brother are spirts of legend from long ago in those days most of the spirts were rather fearsome looking-kuro looks over at you-but no wrrys he wont harm you unless you give him reason
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Syboc looks at the spirit and studies him with her eyes noting how old spirits used to look. She sends a thought to Mizu "Mizu PLEASE Let me study him? I'll be nice to you I promise!" "How the hell am I suppose to ask him can you dissect his spirit!? Woman sit down and feed off the huge spiritual pressures in this room! Your lucky I don't call Tidal out here..." they then begin to bicker using there minds and it ends with her hitting him in the head with her giant book. Mizu then smiles at the leaders and says "Sorry we were just having a conversation, but Cappy I came here to ask you can I join Squad 12?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:02 pm

kuro how are you? Liam reclines in hius chair in his sort of semi harem of women nero can i ask you a quick thing. Have you heard of the migeddo blade, that is the sister blade of armageddon. I am searching for that furiously. and balmung how are you my sottish mate? Liam the stares at syboc you can join squad 12 sure but first i want to se that spirit. liam narrows his eyes to near slits and his mad scientist mode starts to take over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental Empty

Back to top Go down

talking to the elemental
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next