The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} Empty
PostSubject: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:38 pm

theres a few for starters (fyi i can use all these but i must be a greater vaizard first)

revision for Tenkyuugi
davids blade
reinas blade
yachirus lynx
veros seguines sword
Neros Sisters blade
the emblems created zanpaukto
Ish's alternate Zanpakto
Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess)
drakes weapon
Red Queen (Akai Kisaki)
Hyourinmaru
The Hero Blade
Horidama Ichodora
dantes weapon
lemmys fourth
lemmys third the double header
Reidoragon
the sword of war himself
__Okomaru__
konrinzai musubi sensou
Kusari Zukaigotsu
Kensei
Kashiwa
Akaikouhi
dokuhebi
Twilight Episode
Shizukesa
Raizou
Kashoku
Genoru Zaru
Otokiri
kuroi Funjin
Kuronosu
Gurei Go-rudo
miyabitatsuinhisakata
Moon and Jades Zanpakto
Barahime
Souken Kousei
Takao Yoshio
Kurenai hasu
Violet Breen's zanpaktou Kaijin Chiri
inferuno the elemental blade
Ish's ring
Okami(Wolf)
Konmatsuri
Ranmyaku Kyohaku (Chaos Star)
Kurowazashokkou
Kuroi Rampu

just to annoy ishpaleum

none of these are being used by anyone atm

Last edited by true-paladin lemmy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} Empty
PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 pm

lol sorry, but there is no Earthly way I can approve this with any good conscience.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 pm

you dont need to approve it the reason i can use this is beacuse what uses it has already been approve (the horseman emblem fragment creation) so i dont need approval i just thought i'd let you know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:51 pm

lol for the specifics you do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 pm

key word in the first approval was the word "anything"

hehehehe lol! but anyway this is just a few of what creation can do so be prepared

Last edited by true-paladin lemmy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Ah, but the problem is that
1. Konmatsuri lies not in creation, but in destruction, as that is one of Ish's deities.
2. Using other character's full Zanpakto with no restrictions is something that cannot be allowed.
3. Even if this did pass, you couldn't recreate it without having the abilities explained to you, because they have to work a certain way to achieve their effects. Otherwise you are just making a carbon copy, a sword that looks the same.

The ring, however, you could very well recreate.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 pm

but on the other hand you fail to recognise that
1 my character is heat of the 12th squad and so would have worked out a way to use them
2 a weapons collector so the basics of the sword are able to be used
3 konmatsuri is still a weapon and as such will be able to be recreated
4 lemmy will be able to learn the powers as he fights the people who use them (with the excption of those who are no longer here and the dead zanpaukto
5 the simplest way to learn is by doing
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 pm

But what I'm saying is that if you don't know how they work, which you wouldn't since it has not been explained to you and I have not allowed you to study it or wield it, you couldn't recreate it... it"s a continuity error
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:34 pm

lemmy had faught against you on 2 or 3 occasions and from such has learnt quite a few of your abilitys and from the fight with you in the past he has also faught against your old konmatsuri and for the studying point lemmy studied kon while you were fighting his clone if you remember

(the older lemmy swords i will be able to use with no problem)
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:37 pm

oh and im not recreating the spirits of the swords just the swords so its like an empty shell and to counter lemmy can only use these to shikai ill admit that bankai is a bit much also the weapon in question can only be used when fighting the other person
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:01 pm

That's true, but you never actually saw how they worked, because to do that you would have to meet the spirits and everything... anyway, I'll have to consider this. For the moment, it's a no on recreating Zanpakto other than your own
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
squad/division: Squad 9

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 pm

How are you using my zanpakutou, let alone the others.. We have NEVER even fought before. AHAHA Hi I'm Hachi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 5

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm

i DISSAPROVE that u can use my weapon since u have never even meet my char less alone fought it so remove that from your list

oh btw im mortaq
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:57 am

He doesnt come on here anymore so no need to worry about any of this
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 5

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm

kind of a reason i posted here was to show im still active and besides imma request all my chars removed so i can post up new chars my rp skills have WAAAAAAY improved since i was on this site for like decades ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Well once you make a new one ill go ahead and get rid of the old ones
wb
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}   creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though} Empty

Back to top Go down

creations weapons (it's a long list ) btw i can do this as part of creations power {i can only use 1 at a time though}
Page 1 of 1