The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a duel with yukii

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 pm

lemmy sat on a rock waitingfor yukii toarrive while humming god save the queen to himself and looking into the distance god will she hurry up i hate waiting lemmy then looked the other way
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: ------

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Yuki flashstepped a few feet in front of him, and she bowed politely. " Hi there, I sensed you wanted me?" Yuki then bowed and smiled, her white kimono fluttering in the wind, her image was a beautiful sight.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 pm

that is correct i wish to gauge your powers lemmy bowed and drew his sword and raised his rietsu the air surrounding him was filled with terror and anguish shall we begin. begin the, armageddon lemmys sword changed and had a red aura ifrit the avatar of all fire suddenly appeared behind lemmy from the very ground your turn
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Yuki's eyes glew a pure white, and smiles " Your too fancy.." Yuki then lifted her hand, and a copy of the sode no shiraiyuki, formed into her hand, showing her dominance of ice. " Ice ring..." An avalanche of pure white ice and snow, exploded from the tip, freezing everything, instantly.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm

ifrits breath lemmy and ifrit both took deep breaths and then exhaled an incomprihensable ammount of fire whitch hit the avqalance of snow melting it there and then ifrits fist lemmy slashe his blade down creating a huce wave of fire headind stright for yukii and then ifrit punched the air sending 2 balls of fire at yukii flashy!? its sorta my thing
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Yukii smiles "Is this all an elemental, with a release of the shinigami can do?" Yuki then rose her hand to her lips and whispered " Buyou Na Yuki" And a mini blizzard formed in her hand, and when she blew, it expanded forward, creating a huge explosion of ice, the blizzard took form of an ice maiden, suddenly the ice maiden looked up, and flipped her hair, and suddenly whips of ice collided with the fireballs, and Yuki smiled at this wonderful display of ice vs. fire " I haven't fought a fire user, in a long while... But, look who survived that fight" Yuki giggled.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 pm

lemmy smirked and then vanished reappearing a little higher up the mountain my elemental is that of lightning wich meens i gain speed lemmy vanished again reappearing a few steps forward of where he started and i control many other elements earth behemoth ifrit disappeared and the avatar of earth took his place you see i control more than most shinigami and you my dear atetas are bound to a single element lemmy then fired off a lightning bolt at yukii while smiling with the very essence of speed in his eyes
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Yuki smiles, and lifts her hand " Tou Kashou" Suddenly from her hand, lightning fired off, and hit his lightning bolt. "You have no idea, the capabilities I have, I may be known as The Queen of White Snow... But I'm also known as The Waste Flame of Winter." Yuki looks above him into the sky, and clouds began too move with Yuki's hand " You have chosen an odd place to fight me, a place where my abilities are easier to control." Yuki then releases her seal " Fuyuu no Odoriko" And her hair pin shatters her eyes glow an empty white, and her kimono flies open, leaving nothing but a simple dress, wearing her kimono, as an over coat, then she flash steps towards the sky and shouts " Tou Kashou" And Over compressed ice, flew from her hand, creating an extremely hot steam, causing fire mid-air towards you.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm

even the best of those who use speed are no match for me as lemmy disappeared an the fire hit the area he was in behemoth charge lemmy then charged at yukii from behind and fired of a lightning storm from the palm of his hand the area also augments my own abilitys and lemmy seemingly split into three now which one is the real one all tree continued thire charge in diffrent directions
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Yuki got hit with the lightning bolt, and started to slowly bleed. Yuki looked around, and held her wound, the blood, slipping past her fingers. "Hmm, your pretty good." Yuki's reiastu exploded, white ice enveloped everything. " Hyapporan Fuyuu" And the clouds started to form as she wished as she whispered "Nadare Yuki" A hole formed into the sky and swallows made from pure white snow flew from the whole " Dance of the million pale swallows" Suddenly, the three swallows that flew out, were followed by a million more, they all flew above his three copies " Sounds of the winter" The swalllows all started to scream, and a wave of sound flew, through the sky, freezing anything. "How about something the speed of sound?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 pm

that might work perhaps if i was over there lemmy now stood back in his original spot and watched at the after images froze hrm very nice light alexander the avatar of earth was replaced with that of light now lets try that attack on you alexanders purity lemmy then fired his own variant of yukiis attack bak at her but his was infused with fire alexanders sword a large sword then began to fall from the sky directly on top of yukii
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Yukii looked directly at Lemmy, and slowly ice started to form over Lemmy. Suddenly the swallows surrounded the swords, and shattered it into pieces of ice. " No.." The swallows then all flew torwards, you flying at extremely fast speed. Freezing the air, around the mountain, the moisture in the sky created a thick mist, as it began too swirl in a tornado of ice and snow.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 pm

my dear is that the best you have i havent even released bankai yet lemmy exploded his rietsu sending the swallows flying backwards bankai armageddon the final war fire the air around lemmy turned into air vacant of moisture as lemmy fuse with the avatar of fire he then called forth a huge wall of flame around him hot enough to melt diamonds billion degree disaster lemmy thsn grew this flame to covet the area around him sapping it of water and turning the tornado fo ice and snow into one of pure fire
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Yuki's heart started to pump faster, the blood began gushing out harder, she whispers " Your a pathetic excuse for a fire user, relying not only on your element but others? I find that weak..." Yuki looks up " I haven't even released my spirit... which would be your equivelant of a shikai... And you already on your bankai... So who are you underestimating..." Yuki lifts up her hand " Amatsu Nadare" The clouds created a vortex, and began too suck the air of the mountain, No more oxygen, no more fires.... " Mai..." From the hole in the clouds, petals of flowers fell out, creating sub-zero temperatures, so cold, it froze Yuki's blood, when usually she is never effected by cold. Suddenly the snow in the sky formed into spears, swords, and axes. " Mai Furiyo" the barrage of ice weapons flew at you... " That's not all" The petals flew faster then the weapons, and began to land on your body, for each petal that landed to your body, each portion of your body froze over. From her hand, an ice spear formed, spinning rapidly, she aimed it at your heart, and flung it. Flying at the speed of sound, it spun rapidly creating a tornado of snow behind it. Yuki's eyes began to shut, she began to faint, at the loss of blood....
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:54 pm

lemmys arm had been hit by one of the petals freezing it solid congratulations you are about to meet the beast form you will be the first to see it ever lemmys eyes began to cloud out and the area around him drew in the air water fire earth light and darkness and lemmy transformed into a monster unlike anything ever seen by man he then pointed at the waepons in the sky and the one in yukiis hand and he said in a growling voice banish raythe weapon in yukiis hand was the first to dissaear and then all of the onea inn the sky followed by the petals the beast then shot a beam of non elemental energy at yukii vaporising the ground in its path beast mode one of the 4 strongest forms of armageddon
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:54 am

Yuki laughs, and lifts her hand to blow a kiss, her reiastu explodes " Grand Finale Zéro" A huge cero, explodes from her hand and flies towards your blast nullifying your blast. Yuki thinks to her self " I may have to release my spirit transformation, I don't know... It might be overkill" Yuki follows through with two more ceros as she shouts " Double de Zéro" Her two cero's fire off a gigantic blast.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 am

ah ceros is it i have one to counter even ish's rebirth cero lemmy charges 2 banish arys and fires them to counter yukiis ceros and then zodiac cero lemmy fires a cero so powerful that it cuts his hand and arm as it gets fired the cero then shrinks as it flies and gets so fast that only those of yoroichi speed levels coud avoid it scathe lemmy then fires of his scthe a set of 20 banish rays that will hold yukii in position and prevent her from avoiding it my dear girl i have oh so much more to show you
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 am

As Lemmy's Cero travels in the air Leo appears with bankai released and mask on. It seems as if he had been watching the whole fight as he slashes down and disperses the Cero. "Really Lemmy?" He says and points his claws at Lemmy, "Are you truly heartless enough to kill a young girl in a sparring match?" He got into a fighting stance while he said this.
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 am

Yuki her face empty and solemn her eyes an empty white " Spirit Transformation, Bella De Toilette" Her reiastu exploded from her body, as she looked up extremely pissed off, blood all the way from her chest down to her toes, as one drop of blood fell, Her spirit dressed in a pure white kimono, (see weapon for description) flash stepped in front of Lemmy, "I think this is over" Her spirit began to kiss Lemmy, freezing him from the inside out, as everything around them froze as well, Yuki's reiastu began to slowly fade away.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 am

you are correct this is over and you have lost lemmy now holds a fully charged ruin im not frozen because of silkri electrical pulses they melt ice like a charm and if you take even a single step forwards or backwards you will be atomised so yukii you have lost lemmy smiled and began to laugh
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:46 pm

"No Lemmy, She has not lost." He said as water began to bubble up from the ground and drip from the air around him. "Wretch, OKOMARU!" He said this slashing with both claws and sending an enourmous amount of half strength acid at Lemmy. (will burn through clothes and burn your skin slightly.)
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:00 pm

lemmy without looking fires a banish ray sraight at leo obliterating his acid slash while still pointing ruin at yukii leo leave or i will be forced to kill you with the keeper of the precepts lemmy then fires another set of 3 banish rays at leo and raises the power on ruin to the point where it would disintegrate atoms and cause mini nuclear explosions as it travelled
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Leo dog his heels into the ground and slashed up, sending up spikes of acid and water from the ground up to 5 feet in front of him, it stopped 2 of the rays and the third hits him in the chest and he skids back 10 feet landing on his knee. He stands looking back at Yukii, "Go, I'll stop him." He then turns back to Lemmy. "I cannot go, for if I abandon this girl in her time of need, I shall be abandoning my sense of good and evil!"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 pm

leo you fool this is a test nobody will die excep from you if you dont leave now and if another banish ray hits you you will die lemmy readies another ray leo begone or i will cut you down lemmys right hand begins to bleed aqnd then quickly stops leo leave now or i will be forced to use the keeper and nobody has ever survived the keeper to see any thing lower
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:35 pm

"although this started as a test, you shot a banish ray at someone who you know would not of survived!" and flash stepped behind Lemmy saying. "If this was truly a training session, give up and sheath your sword."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a duel with yukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii Empty

Back to top Go down

a duel with yukii
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Rp Fields :: Soul Society :: Death Mountain-
Jump to: