The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

Training in the Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 pm

lemmys questioning nature gets the better of him and he inquires further what kind of special gas and why around ishpaleum lemmy leans in and nearly falls off his rock
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:52 pm

"It is a specialized poison, to force Ish's mind to shut down for precisely two seconds." *The man smiles, revealing what appears to be three distinct rows of teeth, each of which shine brightly as they reflect the sun's light*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:58 pm

well if you want i could probably augment that poisom on the spot and make it last 4 seconds instead of 2 lemmy was hoping that mister triple teeth would accept
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:29 pm

"Four seconds is too long... I want him to see. Do you accept?" *The man extends a hand, which grows claws even as he speaks*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:32 pm

alright ill do it but can you send me home to my time lemmy pleads with the man as he reaches for the small box
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:38 pm

"It is done." *You suddenly find yourself back in the library, box in hand. Ish, who is still sitting behind the desk, looks up at you* "Huh? back already? Didn't expect that.."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:42 pm

you underestimate the power of creation lemmy then walks over to ish an puts a small box on the table infront of him i've been asked to deliver this to you
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 pm

"Huh? And what would that be... wait.. oh no! Get that..." *the box opens slightly, releasing the gas. As it enters Ish's nose, you see pure fear fill his eyes, then they seem to become glass for two seconds, then return to normal* "...out of here!" *He sees the container has been opened, and turns to Lemmy* "Boy, what have you done?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:21 pm

well first of all i encased us in a dome made by creation which would ensare anything trying to enter or escape this dome shield is completely invisible lemmy grins and pulls out his emblem again you really underestimate the power of the emblem and im sorry about bringing the box out but i had to to catch the guy lemmy moves out of ishes line of sight revealing that the person who gave him the box is caught in an unbreakable net
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 pm

"You did what?!" *Ish looks at Lemmy angrily* "Do you know who that is?!" *The man suspended above smiles, revealing rows of jagged teeth. He now seems to have eagle-like wings protruding from his back as well, and his eyes are a cool blue color*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 pm

no but that is the exact reason i set a trap i am true to my promises but i will never give up my friens willing ly lemmy then walks over to the trasped preso and looks at him well from the way you react you know him but from what i gather he is either your farther or your brother lemmy then sits back down at the table my turn the area around lemmy begins to glow a dull purple
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm

"Yeah, that's my dad.." *You notice the net begin to come apart as his smile grows* "You don't know what you've done boy.. this is the single most dangerous being to exist... can you hold him off for a moment?" *Ish looks at Lemmy, pale*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:49 pm

lemmy looks at the unbreakable net unfold and smiles wy else would i activate a photonic resonator lemmy then smiles as ish's father begins to shake and fall to his knees clutching his head ant then lemmy encases him in an unbreakable sphere from creation that should by you 3 mins (2 posts)
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:46 pm

"What does that run on?" *Ish looks at Lemmy*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

it operates on photons and my personal rietsu lemmy looks at ishn with a puzzled expression you are wasting time chatting to me you have 90 seconds left before i have to renew the the barrier wich will take a min(1 post)
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

"That's what I was afraid of.. we have to go. Now. This is the least safe place to be right now..." *Ish grabs Lemmy and starts running*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 pm

ish why is that a bad thing lemmy is bolting for the door ish right beside him by the way we better book the photon resonator will explode if i stray too far from it lemmy then turns andf uses creation to bar the way behind them with 7 unbreakable sticky nets
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 am

"The man can manipulate reaitsu and every element better than almost anyone else... a mixture of light, your reaitsu, and the reaitsu coming from that book is like a buffet to him." *Ish runs through the sand*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm

well then why didnt you say lemmy then uses creation to make a void where ish and lemmy are safe ish in here its an area free from all elements and this is what i call the dead zone and its the perfect place to use beast mode lemmy heads for and into the deadzone
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 pm

*The portal begins to shimmer ever so slightly as they enter* "... and he can bend reality to a small degree." *Ish smiles* "You really don't know how much of a pain this is... let's just hope he doesn't go to New York again."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm

as they enter lemmy seals the door way and makes an escape route to the 12th squad barracks we should be safe here as lemmy finishes the portal opens and reveals a secret weapon from creation i swore i'd never use the 10 form sword but it looks like i may have to lemmy walks over slowly and picks it up
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:01 am

"Look, if we are going to stop him, I'm going to need him distracted. Can you do that?" *Ish smiles, looking at his hands* This is going to hurt... I wonder if I can still do it.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:58 am

if i can distract you i can distract anybody lemmy smiles and places the 10form sword in the shath on his back will i need to go over the dark knight to face your father ? lemmy looks at ish questioningly
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

"I'm not sure... technically our best bet would be someone with no reaitsu, but we are a little short on people like that. I just need you to distract him long enough for me to focus my soul."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:39 pm

then i should probably use the keeper of the precepts form it uses no rietsu to fight just a lot of energy/cosmic based powers lemmy draws arma and heads for the exit of the portal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the Library
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next