The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arden

Arden

Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou Empty
PostSubject: Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou   Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 am

name: kashiwa (meaning 'oak' plays on themes of age, wisdom and unmoving character.)

Element: Wind

sealed state description: A thin, rapier like blade, it is a hand-and-a-half gripped handle of pale blue. The blade itself is flexible (like a fencing blade) and deadly fast. It is strapped to Arden's side, where it sits without a sheath. It is not the strongest of blades, but very quick and lithe (mimicking Arden's own abilities). It can slip through almost all guard. The pommel of the blade Kashiwa is non-decorative, blunt. It is a rather plain zanpaktou.

shikai description: The blade is spun around and around - creating a vortex that soars into the air above Arden, and with a large amount of exertion (ie only three times each battle) it can be forced towards an opponent. Earth, trees and even people can be sucked into this cyclone. It lasts as long as Arden is able to continue spinning his blade.

shikai summoning chant: kaze o kashiwa! (wind of oak)

bankai description TO BE DISCOVERED. I'll come up with something after I explore Arden's character some more.

bankai name:
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou   Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 pm

I really need you to add it soon, but approved
Back to top Go down
Arden

Arden

PostSubject: Re: Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou   Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:16 am

will do.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou   Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Umm ishpaleum next you do not need to approve until they do add their bankai...just for the sake of us not coming back....sorry...but anyway I will allow it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou   Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashiwa, Arden's zanpakou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: RP Center :: Weapons Registration Center :: Accepted Weapons-
Jump to: