The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shikai Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 6

Shikai Training Empty
PostSubject: Shikai Training   Shikai Training EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 am

This place is familiar Tenshi thinks, trying to remember where he knew this tiny human park from. Oh yeah... This is where that Mod Soul came when he was chased out of the soul society. That's certainly appropriate... Tenshi pulls his zanpaktou out almost subconsciously, his eyes tracing over the surface of the blade. "What is your name zanpaktou? I still can't remember it, you saved me - the least I could do is remember your name."

Slashing the zanpaktou through the air in a subconsciously remembered move, Tenshi quickly goes into a series of forms, practicing with his zanpaktou and straining his memory. I will remember... His reiatsu risies dramatically, once again getting closer to what it had been before he had been lost from the soul society. The sword starts to glow, the bright light that illuminates the area spreading across its length.
Back to top Go down

Shikai Training
Page 1 of 1