The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 9

[ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei Empty
PostSubject: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:45 am

Name:Souken Kousei “ Creation’s Rebirth”

Type: Kido and Physical

Sealed state description: A Wakizashi , The Blade Curved more , then usual . The Guard is Shaped like a hibiscus flower , with a pattern of swirls that trace down on the petals. The Hilt Is Colored a Lavender and hints of white.

shikai summoning chant: Hanasu (Divide From Life)

Shikai description: The Guard Glows and Divides , but all the pieces shatter , then the blade begins to glow , creating a Kido and Physical Weapon . Using His Abilities he can Create Two Types of Barriers One That Stops anything and everything from coming in , but this ability can form into shapes , no odd platforms or forms. The Other Barrier and Undo , And Reject Any Damage or Negative Affects . The Other Affect of this Barrier Allows Him to Undo Anything , Meaning Anything it touches gets sucked into nothingness, it basically gets erased .

Bankai description : Suddenly The Wakizashi Begins To Crack as it Shatters It Reforms as A Slender , Shirasaya , Its hilt is All white , and The blade is Made of a Transparent Crystaline like Crystal , and there is A Spirit of an Angel Within the Sword , Her Beauty Consumes the mind’s Of Anyone who sees her , Her Name Is Sujou ..

Next To Sujou Forms , A Purple And Black Buster Sword , A Very Large Sword , Reminiscent of One Of SoulCaliber's Large Blade Form . The Blade , is the Color of an All Purple , and The hilt and The Ribbon and The Heart at The End of it Are All Black .

Bankai name: Souken Shuryou ( Creation’s End)

Powers :
All forms : N/A

Sealed State: N/A

Shikai:
Creation Erase: The Main Offensive Barrier , Anything it touches Becomes Undone , meaning Life , Attacks , Weapons Slowly become Undone , As if It Were Being Erased

Creation Reverse: Any Thing Touched or in between the barrier Gets reversed , So Any wounds That Have Been Healed and Not Completely sealed , With Enough Exhurtion of Energy he can bring it back , He can also Reverse and Damages or Negative Affects That Have Happened To That Area . He Cannot Reverse What Time Has Set , Anything that must be permanent he cannot reverse

Creation Force : It Stops Anything from passing the opposite sides of the shield ,* Note This Shield An Only Form into Shapes not any unnatural Forms like a house it has to be a shape .

Creation Rebirth : A Large Amount Of Reishi is Exploded into his Blood Stream , and it slowly revives and regenerates Cells that have been damaged , Basically giving Him a New Life . The Thing With This Ability , is that all the Reishi That is Left over is immediately transferred to his Adrenaline and Brain Receptors , Making His reaction time extremely faster , and his strength doubled , and because of this burst of energy his speed and his ability to control Kido is doubled as well . It Runs Out By My 5th Post

Bankai : My Bankai’s Ability’s is split between to persona and mediums .

Sujou “ Mother of Creation”
Reversal of Fates : With this I can instantly recover anyone’s Wounds and and Damaged organs , but I cannot remove Poisons or Toxins that have been placed within bodies .

Gates Of Sanctuary : This Ability Creates a set of Large Gold Gates , that Creates an Almost Impenetrable Barrier , That Anyone Who Resides in the gates , slowly retains there energy .

Temptation of Greed : Any Damage Done Too Me Becomes Instantly Reflected on you , Even The Wounds I have Healed, It instantly is put upon you .

Shikyo “Mother of Undone”

Erasure of Serenity : Shikyo Summons Purple Balls of Absolute nothing that are extremely easy to see appearing but , that when you touch it , consumes you and your soul , basically destroying anything it touches .

Bound To Creation : This Summons Large Parts Of an Armored Knight , Leg , Arm , Body , Shield , etc . It Is Nearly Indesructible .

Royal Erase : Shoots out beams that are focused , that do less damage then EoS but , move as fast as a Standard Bala’

Last edited by Hachiihime on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 am

the weapons coming undone cant allow or you coud just block the whole time

also the bankai form it consumes their mind if they look upon her must put it is able to be resisted

also the temptation of greed i can see a reflecting attack but not any wounds that have already been healed or any upon the body already only ones they inflict fter the ability is activated

some of the healing abilities are a bit much if someones organs are completely destroyed you cant heal that

also the shikai barrier that can stop anything everything not allowed
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 am

*Coughs*Wrong Template*cough*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 am

Uhm a Few Misunderstandings :O

1 . It Isn't Techinically true that i can undo a weapon , Its Just something to enhance somones Thought, Its Mostly used to unravel time and reality in an area

2 . It Isn't REally an Ability More , like a description to add to the user's Senses .

3 . OKay , I can deal with that . Thats what it was originally for ?

4 . Actually this ability i can , it doesnt reverse time or anything , it speeds my cells and Repairs tissues , rapidly . Cells = Tissue = Organ = Organ System Its basic middle school science .

5 . It Doesnt Stop anything , It Just Rejects it away , if applied enough force you can break , and any barrier always has a soft spot .
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 am

I suppose with that in mind it can be accepted, and yes I do have that authority, Kaku says so:P
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 am

Still needs to be put in the new template though
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Why isn't my zanpakutou approved =(
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:11 pm

It isn't in the right format and it technically is approved otherwise your couldn't post...just go to the weapons template and reformat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei   [ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei Empty

Back to top Go down

[ Shinigami Zanpakutou ]Souken Kousei
Page 1 of 1