The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work work and no rest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 5

Work work and no rest Empty
PostSubject: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:47 am

sir the new reports is here, sir the new supplies u asked for have arrived
two shinigami stood in the doorway one of them holding a huge pile of reports the other one had only a message. that he handed over.
Arakasi took the reports and gave them both an order to check so they had actually got everything last time a few items had been missing. They bowed before they headed of to do as he had said.
He sat down beginning to read through the reports most of them was the usual stuff squad members. two reports caught his intresst. The first was for a mission to capture a rouge shinigami that apparently was quite skilled at kidou so they asked for someone with as much experience as possible. intressting maybe he should take this assignment himself it hat been a while since he was out in the field he would have to head over to the (insert squad depending on who joins) and ask more about the mission. the other one was just a job to hunt down some hollows. he wrote down the name of two members he would send to help the squad on the mission.

It took him around 2 hours to finish the reports and when he was done he sighed and leaned back in the chair turning it and looked out the window at some shinigamis training. It had been a long day and it wasent over yet.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:05 am

-sighs leaning against a wall watching the shinigami train he whistled a tune matching their repetative movements pulling the cloak down it now resting on his shoulders-what to do what to do....its so dull around here now that i have to keep a low profile.....well it has been awhile maybe theyve forgotten who i am..-glances at a wanted poster "rogue shinigami Nero wanted for crimes against the seireitei and attempted slaying of the head captain"-well maybe not...-he then realized that a few of the shinigami were staring at him their jaws dropping-"Its him!"-one of them screamed as the others ran off to most likely inform the captains-..jeez....and today i was thinking about relaxing cant you guys just forget you saw me and go back to what ever it is your doing?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 pm

What was all the rufus out there. Hmm he noticed all the shinigamis running around after grabbing the staff he headed out the door and stopped a shinigami askin whats going on only to hear a vizard had been spotted in the soul society. after giving the male orders to imidiatly go to the other squads he headed out it only took him a few minutes to appear at the training ground

"you know you have some guts to come to soul society nero specially after your attempt to kill the head captain. So i will ask you only once What are you doing in soul society" despite that he looked like a complete slacker leaning on the staff he carried he was actually prepared to launch a attack in an instant
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am

-glances up at him then towards a nearby escape route-just passing through....thought that id take a look at the some of the sites-chuckles softly brushing his hand across the hilt-you know relive the past-
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 pm

The fact that nero had his hand near the hilt of the sword dident pass unoticed and arakasi had several plans thought up if it would come to a fight allthough hed prefer to keep this as friendly as possible

"if u draw that sword nero ud be dead before you left the 5th squad grounds. i would be obligated to fight you. But since we are in my juristiction now i will have the final saying. People still have your attempt to kill the head captain fresh in mind so perhaps it be better if u leaved right now, Allthough id love to one day sit down and discuss the subject of vizards and whats seperates you from us more in detail one day. If i calculated correctly you have around 5 minutes before the other captains have been notified and arrives here"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:58 am

-slides his hand into his pocket glancing up at the sky-im only here for one thing and one thing only shinigami a old heirloom that was left behind when i fled the seireitei so far no one has given me any trouble so ill be going about my business and taking my leave i suggest you not get in my way id hate to cut you down for no good reason
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:28 pm

"im afraid i cant let you do that for all that we know it can be a heirloom that will help you visored to destroy the soul society" he sighed and leaned on his staff "you put me in a really akward position personally i have nothing against you visoreds i think you have been threated badly for no reason but my duties as a captain of soul society would force me to capture you and bring you to justice"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 am

Do you just assume that this heirloom of mine is a weapon?-he sighs-all my weapons besides my zanpaktou and others have been wiped out in my past encounters....if you think you can take on whats left of the mighty vaizards?-stares him down-
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 am

Arakasi sighed "its my duty to think about things like that. I cant let you go get it but if you give me a description of it i can tell the head captain that in the light of you returning to soul society it would be for the best if we searched through ur quarters again.. and if the heirloom does not pose a threat to soul society it will mysteriously dissipear. meaning ill send it to karakura town to you.. I do not wish to fight you but if u keep insisting on going to your quarters to retrive it i have no other choice right now"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:03 am

...i would seriously advise against going near it...it poses no threat at the moment but that could change with the wind-doesnt avert his gaze from you-a broken sword and cracked sheath are useless to anyone here and needs to be returned to its rightful place
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 am

"you just said that it could pose a threat to soul society if u get your hands on it"
he stood up straighter not leaning on his staff anymore "the other captains are probally setting up a defense parameter as we speak to keep you from escaping. i suggest you leave now before they comes here and forget about that family heirloom of yours"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:50 pm

You really think that im just going up and leave...i came here for a reason and im not leaving until that heirloom is in my possession again-walks towards you taking one last look at you before he croutches down low and leaps into the air charging a low power cero in the palm of his hand propelling him higher in the air just high enough for him to grab on to the edge of the roof top of nearby building he flips up on to the roof top and walks towards the squad 10 barracks=
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:20 am

"you seem to forgot what i said this is my territory" with a sigh he gave the commands that would activate a set of barriers around the fifth squad grounds effectivly preventing anyone from entering or leaving except through the gate a senkamon also apperd where nero had stood as arakasi jumped up to the roof
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am

-sighs-i didnt want to have to hurt you....but i see that you wont let me get what i want...-draws his zanpaktou-although it has been awhile since ive had a good work out lets see if you can offer me that...oh and my partner in crime as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work work and no rest   Work work and no rest Empty

Back to top Go down

Work work and no rest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 5 Headquarters-
Jump to: