The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrancar: Enon tenkura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enon tenkura
Gillian Arrancar

Arrancar: Enon tenkura Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar: Enon tenkura   Arrancar: Enon tenkura EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 pm

for enon i basicially took some parts from some actual characters from bleach so i hope that is accepted. enon has the same hair as gin but its black instead. his shirt is the same as grimmjows but its blue instead of white. he has the same mask as grimmjow but it seems to talk on its own. Enons eyes are the same as ichigos and he also wears the same style of street ichigos jeans.

personality: he acts lke grimmjow in battle but is like ichigo when hes in a group talking
zompacto: name is makura kunotoni (i dont know the meaning of the two names...i just randomly thought of it)
crush: he doesnt think love is needed
height: 6 foot 1
thats all i can think of that i need to put....if i need to put more please tell me and i shall do it
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

Arrancar: Enon tenkura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar: Enon tenkura   Arrancar: Enon tenkura EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 am

since members are scarce i will allow this one, we'll make some changes later on. welcome to bleach forum
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com

Arrancar: Enon tenkura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: RP Center :: RP biography center-
Jump to: