The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

talking to the elemental

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: -------
squad/division: Squad 12

talking to the elemental - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Mizu grins in glee and motions Syboc to approach the Captain. She appears next to him with no fear, just a wanting to understand his Zanpakuto's powers, because part of her powers is the fact that she learns from other Zanpakuto. She speaks "Well what do you want, I haven't got all day?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 pm

so your a manipulationn type? Liam motions for the creation twins to pin her to a special table ow lets se what makes you tick? Liams eyes enter mad scientist mode. you may not want to watch this mizu! liams eyes turn into slits rather than eyes and his smile becomes bigger than gin's.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Syboc lays on the table looking at the Captain with careless eyes "If your gonna dissect me make it quick, I want to meet Mizu's new squad mates." she says interested in the Captains actions. "Yeah can you hurry this up Captain I want to meet everyone else. She seems to like you if she allowed those two to capture her." Mizu says looking at his Bankai spirit.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:57 pm

im doing well-eyes widen a bit at the sight of the women being strapped down-doing better now that hes under check again laddy-chuckles-well not recently-
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 pm

liam rolls a curtain over then leans his head out Disregard anything that you hear in the space of the next 10 minutes Liam then ducks his head back behind the curtain. Various sounds of ripping, whirring, drilling, vibrating, loud moaning and screaming can be heard from behind the curtain. any way its nice to hear that you two are in good form especially with our reckless and rather ruthless leader over there more of the similar noises can be heard from behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 pm

hehe that may be true but it is my recklessness that has earned me this role-kuro chuckles to himself-that women back there would have to beat me down in order to examine me
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Mizu talks to Syboc mentally "Are you okay?" she replys "Never Better! This feels sooooo good!" she says he smiles "What a freak." he says aloud to himself.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 pm

The sound effects csan still be heard Kuro and nero i left you a little something on my desk. Liam goes bak to work and then thinks to himself where did i put it can either of you twosee a arm sized drilling implement on my desk if so could you toss it over the curtain. now a audiable buzzig sound can be heard. Silkri can you come here coming. Now from behind the curtain a static charge can be heard. oh mizu if your getting bored just leave your sword in this room and have a look about the place im sure bu the time your finished i'll be done here.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Oh what might that be?-kuro walks over to the desk n i follow him-
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 pm

"Just don't mess up my Spirit Cappy, I really love her and if something happened to her I'd have to call out Tidal to fix her back... and he's a mad wolf when he has to even look at her." Mizu says holding his swords physical form.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 pm

its a power restrictor/amplifier like i have in my ring i didnt knowwhat you wanted o i eft a plethora of items fo you to choose from Liam swithed on a machine which emits a low hum. mizu trust me im a professional and also trust me on this you wouldent want to see what im doing here. silkri turnthe volts up to 3,000. With pleasure
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 pm

"As long as she likes it I'm fine, but she says you have to let her dissect your spirits when your done." Mizu said reading the book she usually carries.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 pm

im fine with that but im not sure that Silkri will be so happy. ranki it to 10,000 Roger the sound of cracking static can now be heard i just hope that she dosent turn up!
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Mizu's hand glows as he practices Hado control. "Turn up?" he says looking at the Captain.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm

She being my wife. sil up the volts to 300,000 alright Liam now pokes his hed outside the curtain. ahh there it is mizu pass me that drill. liam motions to the drill on his desk.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Mizu raises his eyebrow and hands the Captain the drill while he continues to practice his Kido control. "Yeah I can see how that would be a problem."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:49 pm

its not the fact that she minds me doing these experiments its the fact that she always wants to join in. A lud whirring sound can be hears and one log continus moan can be heard. sil 5,000,000 volts. right sir liam continues his work dont worry not long now.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 pm

ahh well thank you myfriend never know when i mite need it-hands them to kuro-here your better at keeping track of important items-he takes them sliding them into his jacket pocket-
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Mizu finishes his Kido training that quick and looks at his Captain irritated and jealous. "Okay hurry this up, I'm the only one that should pleasure her." he says with his grin fading while still reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:02 am

from what im hearing im pretty sure you dont want her back after this-chuckles softly n rolls eyes-
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:04 am

Liam walks out with a apple flavour lolliepop in his mouth looking like a cigarette Dont blame me if she cant walk for a while. Liam wlks back over to his chair. and pushes a button on his desk its the intercom. Deminis get me a bottle of cola. right away sir. Mizu im staring you off as my 7th seat that alright with you?
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Officer
kidbushido

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 am

"Syboc Ijutsu." when he says this the entire room fills with Water made from condensed air and she appears in front of Mizu in back to normal, they water converts back to air and she is smiling at the Captain with flirting eyes, Mizu looks at her with his cold lifeless eyes again and she shivers and goes back into the sword. His eyes turn brown again and he shrugs. "7th seat? I'll be 5th seat in a week. And Syboc is perfectly fine, thats the advantage of being so close with your spirits!" he says grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talking to the elemental   talking to the elemental - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

talking to the elemental
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2