The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the inner people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: the inner people   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:54 pm

lemmy is sitting inn a small castle of glass that he made by melting sand using armageddon and then letting it cool

lemmy is now sitting in his inner world and is chatting to his sword his inner hollow his rietsu animal his elemental and all the emblem spirits

explan to me again why i cannot acess anything beyond my dark-knight form for bankai me and silkri are not in sync yet thus you cannot access more power but if she were to disappear you what arma you get stuffed im going no where could you please settle this another time we have more important issues lemmy now looks at the rietsu bear and the looks around the room at the other spirits well we cannot be held responsible for irresponsible use of our powers both the creation twins speak at the same time nor can i be held responsible if my powers are used unjustly ruin is now looking at lemmy and so do plague and mortis well you all need to co-operate so i can use your powers to their fullest
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachforum.forumakers.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the inner people   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

you have me but why do you never use my power lemmy hollow looks at him with fury i have your power as a last resort if i ned you i will call you out so be wary of the time on to business lemmy needs to activate the power of the lightning paladin or else he cannot access any more powers so sil and arma need to get along or else lemmy will not be able to fight at full potential well im going to get some air you fight while im not in the room lemmy stands up from his chair and heads for the door with his hollow following closely what do you want lemmy leans on a banister we need to talk about your son explain he has hollow powers lik a vaizard but he has no control as of yet it would be wise to let ish take him for a while or nero no im not trusting my son to any one other than veros for the time being
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the inner people   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

well there is always the option of soren i said no well why dont you train him because i dont want to kill him ah so thats why you wont use my powers the second you use my power some one will die is that correct lemmy now looks at his hollow the eyes of a demon now eminate from him touch my son and i swear i will not rest until you are anhilated by a sheer amount of rietsu
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the inner people   Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:21 pm

jeez chill lemmy walks around the corner of the building leaving the hollow standing there thinking and around the next corner silkri was waiting why are you here lemmy leansagainst the wall and looks worn out you never told me you had a family well now ya know silkri looks at the floor and lemmy can make out a faint tear drop in her eye alright whats upset you lemmy walks over concerned but before he can make it half way she turns and frys him with enough force to to make an outline of him on the wall behind him your a real jerk she storms off in tears azs lemmy slowly crawls up from the floor note to self do not piss silkri off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the inner people   

Back to top Go down

the inner people
Page 1 of 1