The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a duel with yukii

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

a duel with yukii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 pm

leo you first lemmy still poised to obliterate the entire area sheath yours and so will i
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Leo smiled as he released bankai, sheathing okomaru. "Why, are you afraid I might kill you if I get the chance?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 pm

no lemmy deactivated armageddon just wanted to se if you believed me lemmy laughed evily firing ruin at yukii leo i wish not to kill you but im not finished yet lemmy then summoned his mask and punched leo in the stomach go to sleep wake up when this is over
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:10 pm

As the punch flew Leo dissapeared in a splash of water and appeared in front of Yukii, "Cero." and he shot 2 ceros out of his hands at the ray then saying, "Wrath of the acid god!" and spitting out acid, slowing the ray just enough for him to send 2 more ceros at the ray finnally making it turn just enough to the side and miss him and Yukii. He cringed then realizing that his arm was burned from the ray, badly.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 pm

leo your welcome has reached its end please leave and ruin is but the least of your worries lemmy roareda hollows roar and 10 swords of pure rietsu fell from the sky grande 10 beam cero lemmy then pointed his hand at leo and shot out of his finger tips 5 gran ray ceros and 1 from the palm of his hand the power of 5 gran ray ceros
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Yuki smiles " Please do not think, I cannot fight him.." Yuki looks up, not even caring " He doesn't even know the capabilities of an Aetas..." Yuki then looks at Lemmy coldly, she laughs " Your banish ray, I'll admit is strong, but if you are not careful, you can hit your self..." Yuki lifts her hand, and a small ball of light appears in her hand " Banish ray..." The small ball explodes from her hand a releases a small focused blast of his ray at him. " By catching the banish ray, and surrounding it in a field of reishi, I was able to compress it, in to small beams of light"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

and you my girl do not know the power of armageddon and my hollow lemmy picks up all the rietsu swords telepathicly and spins them extremely fast absorbing the banish ray and then he uses 9 to pin yukii in place and fires a zodiac cero at yukii lemmy then turns to leo and flash-steps in-front of him and places a cero square in leos chest
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Yuki smiled " Fuyuu no Odoriko?" And a spirit dressed in a white kimono, manifests in front of her " Could you stop this?" Her spirit, created a solid ice barrier infront of her slowing the zodiac blasts, as it flies towards them, then with a flick of her wrist Fuyuu no Odoriko, froze the swords shattering them, as she dragged Yuki away. Yuki laughs at Lemmy's efforts, as they nearly escape his blast, Fuyuu no odoriko lifts up her hand and whispers "Ice Ring" And an Avalanche explodes from the palm of her hand as it flies through the sky towards lemmy.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm

apocalypse cero lemmy fires a cero straight into the avalnche cutting it around him and then fires another blast from ruin while regenerating his swords from his rietsu you are good i will admit lemmy then takes 2 steps forward and 2 gigantic wings sprout from his back one red one blue and then from each wing he fires 1000 ceros per wing
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm

"2000 ceros?" Yuki smiles, as she moves out of the way, but it manages to hit her spirit, but her spirit shrugs it off, Yukii looks at her spirit, and whispers " You okay?" her spirit smiles "Yes, I'm perfectly fine, let's just finish him off" Yuki nods " Okay okay" Yuki and Fuyuu No Odoriko, begin to flash step towards you with such speed and grace, reminiscent of Yoruichi, it's nearly blinding.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

lemmy disappears even yoroichi is slower than me thanks to the lightning elemental then 1000 lemmys appear and all fire the 2000 ceros = 2000000 ceros but ony 1 set of 2000 is real which of us is the real one
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Yuki smiles " Fools game" Yuki blew a blizzard, towards the ceros, at the moment the blizzard flickered, she knew that was the real set, and she dodged it. " Nice try, but I'm still of genius level intellect" Yuki then, created another avalanche, getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:32 pm

your right there all fakes th real set decended on her like rain hahahahaha please show me your full power i know you have more
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 pm

" Fuyuu... I think it's time" Yuki looked at Fuyuu Odoriko and their Reiastu exploded, destroying your cero's with ease. " Spirit Transformation." Suddenly Fuyuu Odoriko and Yuki combined, creating the most beautiful image you've seen, dressed in a long white kimono. (look at my spirit transformation, for a description) Yuki looked, so amazing, and graceful, snow followed along her every move. " You ready?" Yuki smiled
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm

now that is what im after armageddon the final war keeper of the precepts lemmy transformed into a man clad in a brown cloack with armoured spoulders and the hood covering his masked face an then lemmy spoke in a low growling voice blade of the precepts a 5 foot blade 4 inches wide and 2 thick decended from the sky now show me that you are capable of fighting me. victory a large wave of pure black non-elemental energy the same as ruin flew towards yukii at the speed of sound
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am

Yuki smiles as her whispers echo "Ice Ring" And a Huge avalanche, far bigger, and stronger than before collides with your blast, and continues on too you. Yuki then flash stepped behind you, and whispers "Enkei No Retsu" In a flash ice exploded, from below you, and you become in cased in a crystalline thick ice.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 pm

triumph lemmys sword grows in size lemmy swings it and obliterates the ice lemmy thrn points his hand at yukii he then charges 5 grande ceros one one each finger tip and a huge cero with the ower of five grande ceros in his plam 10 beam grande cero lemmy fires the ceros at yukii
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Yuki laughs at his attempt " I'm too close... You should have done that long before" Yuki then spun around him, because he's back was wide open, and she smiles " I think you'll like this trick.... Bakudo 63 Rikujokoro" The six blinding lights surrounded him, binding his reiastu and his reishi, in his body, making him unable to continue. Yuki put her hand on his cheek " Did you know I could do that?" Yuki then put her index finger on his lower lip, " Hmmm, heh.... Ice Ring" Her finger becomes surrounded in a blue smoke " Byeeee" Yuki winks, as her finger explodes with a huge force, you become surrounded with a flood of ice and snow, and it instantly froze upon contact with you, leaving you binded with the bakudo still.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:22 pm

you can hear the sound of lemmy laughing from inside the ice and it steadily gets louder and louder and then the ice shatters and begins to float now thats what i like in those who i fight lemmy now removes his cloak and the resulting rietsu explosion knocked the six pillars clear away from him the paladin form lemmy draws the sword from his belt and throws it in the air he then appears infront of yukii and attempts a 1000 hit combo with is fists infused with fire and wind paladin storm then the vizier in his helmet begins to glow and the speed of lemmy is increased 10 fold welcome to the end
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:40 am

Yuki dodges the first couple, and then gets caught inside his combo, as the combo ends she falls on the side of the mountain, blood sliding down her leg, as well as her cheek. "You are, strong, but I will not lose." Yuki creates a sword made of pure white ice, and lifts it up. " Shall we continue?..." Yuki then looks at him coldly as she whispers "Hyapporan Fuyuu" Preparing her strongest attacks, Yuki sends a getsuga tenshou sized wave of pure ice towards lemmy. Yuki then also charges heat on the tip of her sword and calls out " Tou Kashou" Releasing a huge wave of immense heat, and fire consuming everything in waste flames.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:51 pm

lemmy takes the blow flying backwards he lands on his back and slowly gets up now thay is what i like to see in my opponents as lemmy stands up yukii notices that his chest plate is cracked but he is nor hurt by the elements well sword on sword lemmy catches his blade as it falls from the sky
and then fires a shock wave with the same force as an atomic bomb straight at yukii hold on this is gonna hurt
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Yuki smiles and she points at the blast "Amastu Nadare" Suddenly from the cloud, Castle of ice formed infront of her stopping the blast instantly. Yuki then flies forward, she lifts her hand, and a light flies from her index finger to the cloud, and from above, a large group of pure white ice swords, fell from the sky, flying towards you.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:05 pm

lemmy seeing the swords quickly span and deflected each and every one then he fired another set of blasts at yukii and then using the ice forms power picked up the swords and threw them back so fast that they caught fire then froze again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a duel with yukii   a duel with yukii - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a duel with yukii
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Rp Fields :: Soul Society :: Death Mountain-
Jump to: