The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

Training in the Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 pm

unfortunatly i do as lemmy stumbles into the room and his father looks at himand who are you your son and your worst nightmare
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:52 pm

"Actually, he IS your kid... you know what this means. We have the fuel to finish even faster."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:02 pm

i will not be fuel i was used enough as a child you will never take me alive lemmy then charges his zodiac cero (equal power with ish's rebirth cero just smaller and 50X as fast) he then fires it at a wall bloing an escape route later pops lemmy then fires a ceo straight at his father who just dodges
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

*Ish appears in front of you, hitting you with enough force to know you across the room. You him smiling broadly* "You know... I thought I might have gone soft, but now I see that I must have been doing pretty well."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 pm

ish my quarrel is not not with you this is a family feud lemmy stands up out of the rubble and holds out ruin ish your here so you must know what this is lemy charges ruin and is now ready to fire let me leave or this room will be destroyed lemmy slowly walks forward as i told you im your friend ish but it is because of that i will not kill you lemmy fires ruin at the ceiling making the room collapse
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:37 pm

"Heh... cute. You think you can kill me? I must have actually lost my edge, if even boys don't fear me... allow me to show you what power is." *He draws Konmatsuri, you notice that it is covered in markings, unlike the one in the future*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 pm

the after image of lemmy dissappears and ish can fainly hear lemmys voice remember this do not try to kill me konmatsuri is strong but armageddon is just as strong and then nothing complete silence
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 pm

OOC: Actually... you could be in trouble here. At this point, Ish is using a cross between the old Konmatsuri and the one you know. It's in the post wipe archives... it's a little different from what you've experienced lol
IC: "You have no idea... Engulf, Konmatsuri." *Flames and darkness surround Ish*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:57 pm

(OOC: lemmy has the the paladin frm wich can creat an explosion big enough to wie ut from the miggle of the seireitei to the 30th district of rukongai so ish may be introuble )

if this is how you wish it the so be it begin the, armageddon and lemmy is now holding armageddon wakizash fire form ifrits breath lemmy fills the area with pure fire and hot enough to make stone sweat ifrit
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 pm

*Ish forces the flames to bend around him by using his own* "Cute kid, calling your blade Armageddon, but I believe I have the edge." *10000 clones appear*

OOC: Would not advise harming these particular clones... I was a little meaner back when I used this Zanpakto
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 pm

well well well clones is it creation barrier WATER leviathans fin lemmy is now protected by a near impenetrable barrier and the moisture in the air now turns into needles peircing anything in their way instntly killing it ish i know your weapon too well and i challenge you to bring forth the reaper i will bring the paladin let us see who is stronger lemmy then changes his swords element to light and dissipates the barrier around him using the wings of Alexander to shield him
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

"Sorry, but a kid ain't worth me bothering the Reaper." *The clones begin charging cero* "I saw that Cero you had earlier... afraid it can't stop these, it's strong, but it can't stop ten thousand of mine."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm

ish ish ish DARKNESS animas scream lemmy fires countless beams of pure darkness piercing all of the clones in the area lemmy then ish show me your nightmares animas nightmare ish's worst nightmare appears before him ready to attack him ish say hello to chappy the bunny lemmy then prepares for his escape
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 pm

"Son of a..." *he turns to Chappy, as the bunny rises into the air* Hello.. Ish.. how's your soul? Tasty? I hope so... "Hey Chappy."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:55 pm

lemmy slowly sneaks away to a safe-zone and watches as ish and chappy beat heck out of each other
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 pm

*After a few minutes Ish lands on top of Chappy* Ok, I won't eat you... for now... but one day!
"Yeah, I know... now where did that kid go?" *He sends clones to search everywhere, until one locates Lemmy's trail. Ish flash steps until he catches up with him* "Now boy, that was just mean... I think it's time for a spanking."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm

well that was worth watching and that was some good popcorn any who later lemmys after image disappears and lemmy is nowhere to be seen
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm

"Cute kid.. but the problem is that I can still feel your soul. Can't hide that, or disguise it." *He smiles, sniffing the air as he strides toward Lemmy, singing as he walks*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm

well its good that i can creat my exact clone using creation to create an exact duplicate to fool even you ishpaleum the emblems powers are beyond your comprehension 10000 lemmys then appear out of nowhere all having every feature including the soul exactly the same well well well try me
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 pm

"Sure... you know, I figured you would be more clever than that. Then again, maybe I sealed some of Konmatsuri's abilities... nah." *Ish smiles as a trail appears from each clone, as well as you, leading to Ish* "My, that's tasty... you are an evil one, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:32 pm

no my friend im not evil merely chaotic neutral because seeking the truth and blowing stuff up go hand in hand and i have more tricks the lemmy clones then begin to glow and then each one explodes with enough force to easily wipe out your 10000 clones per one clone minefield lemmy the creates another 10000 and each one fires a cero at ish ive seen you survive worse
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 am

*The Ish clones simply create Kido barriers in front of themselves, smiling as they each redirect a cero with one of their own, then unsheath their blades* "That's my technique little boy... I'll show you how to use it properly soon enough. But for now, I think I'll just show you Darkness Overflow..." *An orb of absolute darkness encases us, making it impossible to see*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:14 am

what is it with you death or glory its the same old story lemmy then uses creation to create an oerb of absolute light inside the dark one blinding and dazzleing ish for just long enough for lemmy to escape cutting off any trail
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 am

*Ish smiles as the orb vanishes* "Hehe, the little time traveler doesn't realize how to get home.. I may play with him for a while."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:18 pm

as lemmy slowly walked away from the cave and back out in to sunlight he thought to himself how do i get home ish failed to mention that lemmy then trekked for a short while and found himself at his old home where he lived with his father and mother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Library   Training in the Library - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the Library
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next