The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 pm

*Ish takes his food* "Thank you." *he proceeds to eat it*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Thanks alot*takes the food*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 pm

lemmy and silkri eat then lemmy finishes his mouthful im paying tonight lemmy continues to eat and drink
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 am

"No, I will be paying." *Ish smiles*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:06 am

its up to you im more than willing
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 am

"Don't worry about it. I own a fortune that has accumulated over a few millenia."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 am

Mind helping me out balmut burned my money*he chuckles eatting the ribs*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 pm

*Soren looks at Ishpaleum and sighs* Wait Ishpaleum...he is your son...why do you want to kill him and wahat about Masoto you can't honestly expect me to beleve you will kill him as well...what do you have up your sleeve?
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:19 pm

i couldent possibly tell you
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 pm

"It has to be done.. I'm not going to shy away from doing what must be done. The boy is an obstacle, and thus must be removed."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 pm

you have a point
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm

*Soren gets up and throws the table away and begins to walk off something furious about his reatisu as ichimei waves bye and flashes away Soren however stood there at the door and smiled lightly* Ishpaleum I am going to take care of some business please excuse me...and think about your son's life...all of those times you tried to protect him...when we all went to kill him and you went as well but you wouldn't fight...I suppose your nothing but a treacherous mentor of mine. *Soren walks of into the light and sighs thinking to himself* Rukia...is this what you would have wanted?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:07 pm

"Who are you to question me? After I have saved your life time and time again? After I took the life of your father to protect you? When I say it must be done, I do not do so without a heavy heart, but that does not change the fact that it is the truth. Domon is my son, but he is also a target, and this is the easiest and least risky way of dealing with him."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Ish family is family you never lay a hand on them with the intent on killing them it isnt right*sighs*Im not going to let you kill him ish it makes me sick to think that you would even consider killing your on son you wouldnt be any better then myself for waiting to destroy the seiretei
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

"Well then, I suppose you two have a better idea? Domon is hunting them already, so I don't think we have the liberty of discussion at this point. We cannot debate that he is a threat, and that the easiest way to deal with him would be to do this."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Ish did it ever occur to you that u could talk with him and discuss the matter with him yourself without killing him*balmut nods*Killing him wouldnt do a thing mr.ishy*jumps down and stands infront of you*Family is family you dont lay a hand on them with the intent on hurting them
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 pm

"Believe me, my son is completely unwilling to speak to me. He doesn't trust me for some reason, otherwise I'd be more than happy to speak to him and request he turn himself in. As it stands, I must make do with what I have, and what I have is a chance to end him before he becomes too powerful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )   plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

plan of attack (those with elementals only elementals must be present )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3