The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a bad wake up call

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 pm

lemmy wakes up from a long nights sleep and sees that silkri is lying next to in the nude him he then dashes out of bed red faced and goes to his lab after getting dressed and sits there working furiously good nights sleep sir lemmys vice captain ivan walks in to the lab yeah the sleep was fabulos the wke up not so much lemmys face turns redder silkri then walks into the lab with only her bottom half on still half asleep lemmy have you seen my shirt lemmy and ivan turn to see her and both get gargantuan nose bleeds lemmy then rushes over and puts his captn robe over her and sends her back in to his room who was that captain lemmy wipes his nose that was my elemental im conducting a study in them ivan ths looks at lemmy funny sure a study
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm

*baumat burns a hole in the wall*Hey i told you to knock you didnt have to burn the wall down*sighs*What can i say i hate waiting for people to answer to door laddy
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:42 pm

well welcome nero as nero and baumat walk in the wall fixes its self device ive been working on ivan then turns and bows welcome nero-sama silkri then walks out of lemmy room again with no top half on i still cant find my shirt lemmy turns and so dose ivan the nose bleeds appear again and lemmy rushes over fine ill help you look but put the jacket i gave you on lemmy's nose still pouring with blood now that is a woman lemmy-sama says shes an elemental and hes been studying her is this true nero-sama
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

All we know about her is that she beats him up and electricutes her*baumat smiles*Yep thats about right
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 pm

so she really is an elemental wow i thought i'd never see 1 lemmy returns with fully clothed silkri who punches him in the back just where the hell was your hand a moment ago i told you i tripped and fell on top of you thats still no excuse silkri turns bright red and shocks lemmy i see what you mean nero-sama lemmy sits back in his chair and silkri sits in his lap now what did you want nero
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 pm

*Ish appears out of the shadows, approaching Lemmy with a swift stride. Shadows seem to be following him as he walks* "Lemmy! What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

whadda you mean what have i done lemmy is truly shocked by silkri now to the point he starts to emit smoke
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:11 pm

*Ish opens his mouth to speak, then looks at Silkri and slaps himself upside the head* "And what's worse, you slept with her! I was just coming here to yell at you for letting Domon touch you, but now I think I might just have to laugh instead.."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 pm

i did not sleep with her i just woke up and there she was neked not like i could do much silkri then blushes and electrocute lemmy for a full minuite you saw me naked oh i oughta kill you
lemmy then caughs up a bit of blood and why is it such a bad thing to let domon touch me lemmy is still sitting in his chair and working away
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:28 pm

"Sure.... and it's bad because by touching him, you let him understand you, as well as take on your abilities and attributes. Meaning he will be that much harder to capture."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

then were screwed he touched my brother weiros too he was the horseman of death silkri is now starting to get to used to the fact of being around lemmy lemmy yes what do wantdid you really see me naked lemmy turns red uh...erm...yeah she then electrocutes him to the point where he wouldent be able to walk you absolute...arwww she then hits him with more electricity
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:39 pm

"Well then... please give me some good news. Tell me you didn't let him touch the emblem, and you weren't using its powers. The last thing I need is him walking around with both that and my powers."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm

well it was either me or the emblem he got my powers not the emblems silkri is still beating the living bajeezus out of lemmy
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm

"If the wall can fix itself this shouldnt bother you!" Leo yells from outside as he says "Wrath of the acid god." spitting acid over the whole wall and walks through as it all burns away. "was I invited?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 pm

"Well at least that's good... you know, ordinarilly I would devour your soul for this, but I think you will get worse from her.. you made a poor choice!" *he laughs with an evil, well practiced laugh*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 pm

come one come all welcome to ceirc de lemmy tonight i'l be your ring master even silkri laughs at that nice to see you leo the wall fixes its self behid leo as he walks in yeah i'll give him hell for you ish she then zaps lemmy
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 pm

"I'm certain you will." *Ish vanishes, consumed by flames*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

bye ish lemmy continus with work whos that silkri points at leo thats my friend leo
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:15 am

"His friend, and his enemy!" Leo says unsheathing okomaru. "wretch, okomaru!" he yelles as okomaru becomes a fairly long chain. "ready for a sparring match, my old friend?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am

leo i wouldent do that silkri then blasts you with a lightning bolt so fast you wont have time to move haha lemmy fight him alright leo follow me out side lemmy gets up and puts silkri in his chair leo to day you'll be fighting senka
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 am

Leo reacts as soon as he sees her move with attack intent, he responds by flinging his chain at her leg attempting to wrap it around it.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 am

(OOC:shes an elemental shes immortal and if ur weapons metal youll get shocked anyway)

cmon i thought you wanted to fight me shou bantan senka lemmy has his gauntlets on anf fires a ball of flame at leo
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:46 am

Leo quickly yanks the chain and spins it, making the fireball dissapear. "Ban-Kai!" Leo flash stepped outside the building and raised his hand to his face, "Let me borrow your resistance Ark, fire!" he says as his mask appears and his body is covered in flames for a mere second.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 am

mask and bankai already thunder flash lemmy then shoots lightning out of the fingertips of senka lemmy then flash steps behind leo and punches him in the back twice
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 am

*we both yawn*Your both boring!*launches fires a ball of fire at both of you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a bad wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bad wake up call   a bad wake up call Empty

Back to top Go down

a bad wake up call
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 12 Headquarters-
Jump to: