The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cold Air...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: ------

Cold Air... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:36 am

Yuki smiles " Mhhh.. difficult choice.." Yuki raises her blade and smiles " Let's have some fun.." Yuki raises, her hand and whispers " Buyou na yuki!" Snow flies from her hand and flies towards the both of you, freezing anything, that it touches. The snow is soo cold, it created steam through the air.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Nice...cast them down kurokarite!*summons up his shikai with a barrage of lighting bolts flying from it*Balmut mind keeping me warm through this fight?*he smiles*Sure thing laddy*fire flys out from every pore on my body*Lets see your snow get through this?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 am

Yuki laughs "Hahah, a candle? In the artic... You must be kidding me" Yuki extends her sword, and creates a circle " Enkei no Retsu" A circle of ice explodes in front of her creating a barrier between her and the fire. Then Yuki jumps in the sky and whispers " Buyou Na Yuki" Clouds of Snow explode from her sword, and fly towards you.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 am

Well its kinda like an ice cube in a volcano if you want to make an analogy*balmut laughs*Like a wee bit of cold air and snow is going to snuff out me?*charges at you fire burning off my body*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Yuki smiles " I like that..." Yuki then lifts up her sword and smirks as she whispers "Enkei No Retsu" a large tower of ice explodes in front of her, creating a barrier between her and his body. Then she flashsteps behind you and shouts, " Ice ring" as Ice explodes from her sword, creating a huge avalanche flying towards you. The air in the area, becomes dull, and cold, creating a numbness, that affects the entire body.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 pm

This wont end well*stands still*Balmut give me all the heat that you have*heat increases around me*Alright il give you the best i can laddy*holds up my sword in defensive postion*Well lets see how this plays out
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:57 am

Yukii starts to weaken, but then she focuses, creating an even larger avalanche, consuming you, freezing you instantly. "Hmmm, I hope he didn't get hurt much" Yuki's face saddens.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 am

*stands in the ice for a minute with a smile on my face as the ice cracks and my arm breaks free*Wow and here i underestimated you*cuts my body out of the ice*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 am

Yuki appeared in front of you an blew you a kiss, from there ice exploded from her hand freezing him over again "Oops, sorry that was just an reaction" Yuki smiles, talking to him through the ice coffin.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm

*ice starts to melt freeing my sword hand and slashes my body out*Thats a nice trick i have one to you know*laughs*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Yuki smiles, and lifts her sword to his neck, as she licks her lips. "Well, then care to show me?" Yuki then flash steps a good 20 feet away, and throws small ice shards toward you. Yuki begins to giggle slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Air...   Cold Air... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Air...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3