The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou])

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroki Naga
Vaizard
Hiroki Naga

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou]) Empty
PostSubject: Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou])   Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou]) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:06 pm

name: Horidama Ichodora

Element: Darkness, Fire, Life

sealed state description: Just a simple katana no frills except it leaves a trail of fire and darkness for several inches behind it as is is swung.
Black handle with a small dragon etched in the side of the handle, Sheath is black with a red and purple line going down one side blade is black and about 36" long

shikai description: In Shikai state the blade become a glowing purple with small flames coming off of it the blade grows 12" longer and the dragon moves down and onto the blade. When the blade strikes someone in Shikai form they are filled with the anguish of 10 tortured dead souls. my robe becomes shards of rietsu that float around me and cut anything and everything that come in contact with them giving me a 6' radius of "safety"

shikai summoning chant: Heavens and God, Hell and Satan lets converge and end this fight.

bankai description Bankai form my sword shrinks down to 40" and turns a color black as if no light were even hitting it becoming more of a void than a color. It is like a black hole in that it traps all light it sees and thus traps all energy including fire and light. The tip now resembles a dragons head and the eyes glow red. The "armor" that Hiro wears under the cloak now turns to pure rietsu energy and protects against any force coming at my chest, stomach and back my sides arms neck head and legs are still exposed however and the shards of energy that were floating are now part of that armor.

bankai name: Heavens and God, Hell and Satan lets converge and end this war.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: Re: Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou])   Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou]) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 pm

the paladin accepts
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

PostSubject: Re: Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou])   Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou]) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 pm

I accept
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou])   Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou]) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Fine with me
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou])   Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou]) Empty

Back to top Go down

Horidama Ichodora (Hiroki's Zanpaktu [only Zanpaktou])
Page 1 of 1