The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis Empty
PostSubject: konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis   konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:52 am

lemmy was walking through the forest when konrinzai jumped out " lemmy you barely use me i challenge you" lemmy sighed "well i cant have an renegade zanpaukto " lemmy draws senka and slashes at kons sholulder who quixkly moves back and summons the double edged spear
K:"try this " kon slams the blade into the ground and lemmy prepares to melt the blades
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis   konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:00 am

as the blades close in lemmy readies the billion degree flame he unleashes it and dashes over landing 5 punches on kon " im you master you are nothing without me "
"i beg differ " kon slashes at lemmys face cutting him across one cheek to his nose
lemmy pounded kon into the ground who then seemed to dissappear
K:"bankai"
lemmy released bankai too as the 2 faced off at each other neither moved in anticipation of the other
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis   konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:24 am

lemmy place 3 axes in the ground and kon got 2 daggers all they needed now was the ignition both hit at the same time "annihilate " lemmy was cut by the blades and kon was burn by the blasting zone kon fired a air cutter at lemmy who fires a hellfire back the pair collide and explode
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis   konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 am

lemmy then dashes over and dis arms him and uses 2 axes to pin kon to the ground "kon surrender or i will vaporise you"
"never"
" too bad super nova" as soon as lemmy finishes a mini star falls from the sky and destroysand area of 2 miles in every direction "it's over" lemmy turns and starts to walk off
K:"whats happening to me " lemmy quickly spins around and sees his zanpaukto morphing into a new one lemmy is amazed and starts to take notes when it finishes transforming it speaks with lemmy
A:"i am your new zanpaukto i am Armageddon " lemmy grasps the sword by the handle and places it back in its pace by his side
"so a old one transforms into a new one " lemmy walks off towards his headquartes and captains ofice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis   konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis Empty

Back to top Go down

konrinzais rebellion and metamorphosis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Rp Fields :: Soul Society :: Grand Forest-
Jump to: