The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 am

"Much better..." Leo said dissapearing. then appearing behind Lemmy. "Acid Injection!" He said stabbing at Lemmy's back with one set of claws.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:02 am

lemmy felt the claw sink into his shoulder lemmy then span round and placed a blade either side of leos neck
"you've lost "
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm

"Not entirely true..." Leo said smiling, He ducked and pushed off with his feet, skimming the blades with his claws skidding backwards. he thought to himself. 'just a few more minutes!'
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 pm

lemmy then pins leo's arms to the floor and stnads on his feet and points a gran ray cero at his face "yeah you lost "
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Leo says "Wrath of the acid god!" and spits 5 gallons of acid in Lemmy's face then flash steps 15 feet away. "almost there huh? can ya feeeeeel it?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 pm

"light mirror" the attack is cancled "trust me this is check mate"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Leo laughs and says. "Yeah this is. I have injected acidic substance into your veins, and it will know you out in....3....2....1...Now!" Leo says snapping his finger at now.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 pm

lemmy suddenly feels heavy
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Leo releases Bankai and sheaths okomaru. "I will not let you die Lemmy, You will awake in squad 4 barracks.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm

"im not out yet spirit of war " lemmys power is increased 500 tomes for 4 min (4 posts) lemmy pins leo to et floor sword either side of his neck " dont take me so lightly i said no holds barred you have lost "
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 pm

"Have I? Really?" Leo smiled. "The instant you get out of that state... you will be unconcious. for a week, then you will die. and tell me, who will help you when they find me with a slit neck, and you unconcious and bloody sword in hand?" Leo pulled out the tanto and jambed it at Lemmy's Abdomen.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 pm

"that makes this 6-1 to me" lemmy stands upand removes the swords from the ground
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Leo shakes slightly on the ground and he stands quickly. "I never said we were done!" He yells then shunpos behind lemmy, quickly he grabs out two of Lemmy's swords, shunpos back 30 feet and stabs them into the ground. He quickly unsheaths the tanto and yells, "Bankai!" the tanto becomes the naginata and he grins creepily, his eyes are now black, with black veins running out of them.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm

"fine " lemmy draws armageddon " this was ment to fight ish this will kill you begin the, armageddon. health" lemmy is now cured of the acid " you are so dead darkness animas nightmare " lemmy slams the blade into leos forhead and leos worst nightmare becomes reality
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Leo smiles as he grabs the blade just as it touches his forhead. "Too bad it dosent effect me." He shunpos behind Lemmy and slashes at his back.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 pm

"as if animas tears " lemmy turns and slashes the blade through leos chest not cutting him but leo feels all the pain " with this i can make you die 1000 times over"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Leo dodges the blade easily and dissapears. "If you cannot kill me once, you cannot kill me 1000 times.... He begins laughing uncontrolibly, and it begins to sound as if its not Leo.He appears behind Lemmy, Naginata held high he brings it down at Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm

" ah so its arc im fighting with now is it " lemmy aummons the avatar of darkness "anima animas tears " the pain effect is now homing with anima out (meaning its unavoidable)
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 pm

"All my pain is your pain too, Thats how it works and you know too. I am you and you are me! we are together in one big life..." Leo begins singing then stops, flash steps 1 mile away from Lemmy, "I do not make foolish mistakes as my bodily neighbor does." He begins digging into his wrists with the blade, opening almost all the arteries, then focusing the healing ability on his wrists, slowing the blood flow. and all of the same arteries open on lemmy.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:21 pm

" health" all the cuts close "i told you this sword was forged to kill ishpaleum it will annhilate you and your sword only deals with physical injuries mine are mental darkness animas scream" a beam of darkness flies at leo and makes him feel all the pain in the world
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Leo smiles as he is wracked with pain. "I was a shinigami long before even ishpaleum, Ill be it I was not as old as him when I died, but back then shinigami were taught to embrace pain, not fear it. yes my body will fail once enough pain is reached, but I am not mentally phased by pain." He flash stepped toward Lemmy slashing at him.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:29 pm

"light alexander alexanders wings " lemm is protected by the wings of alexander the avatar of light lemmy then pierces leos shoulder full knowing it will happen to him
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Leo's face lightens, his eyes turn back to normal and his mouth drops open. "What The Fuck Are You Stabbing Me For?!" He Jumps back off the sword, holding the wound.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 pm

"srry bout that health" lemmy heals himself and leo " fyi its now 7-0"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 pm

"It is stiil Six to one... that was not me.... I don't know how he got control... he shouldnt be able to.." Leo put on a worried face and flash stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred   lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

lemmy vs leo full power on holds barred
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next