The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) Empty
PostSubject: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Leo had been at his squad building when he heard that one of squad eleven's ranking officers had gone rogue. He knew it had to be Lemmy. he said into the wind, "where are you Lemmy! Why did you Give up?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

lemmy walks behind leo " i haven't given up im ascertain power in order to do what's right and protect my friends i'll be bak soon diffrent and more powerful but the same lemmy " lemmy walked about 10 paces back and drew enkatsu " i wish to test your skills again before i leave come at me like i was your enemy "
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Leo looked at him with a look he had never given lemmy before. "I will, because you are my enemy. But still, I shall consider you my friend." Leo yelled "Bleed out, Jiko Setsujo!" as he pulled out his tanto. "I shall see your true endurance now Lemmy-sama." He said this as he ripped through his left arm with his tanto causing Lemmy the same wound.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

blood slowly trickled down lemmys arm " well its a start at least juubun enkatsu " the blades grew longer and changed shape " banished darkness " a large amount of bladed appeared beneath leo and lemmy used warring elements a large shockwave of darkness and light flys twards leo and lemmy appears above him slamming the sword of darkness down on him and swinging the sword of light from left to right
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Leo quickly made a move to attempt a block with his tanto. He knew he couldnt block it but he at least could move where the blow hit. He parried it and it hit him in the Left shoulder. "Agh." He smiled and flash stepped 15 feet away. "Lets see how much this hurts!" He said this bringing the tanto up to his lefvt shoulder and made the wound from Lemmy deeper cutting almost to the bone then slowly brought it down his arm to the elbow.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:50 pm

lemmy grunted and beared the pain saying " you only deminish your own power and rely on you suffering to damage me " lemmy could barely feel his left arm " summoned light " athousand arrows of light decend from the sky " shattered rainbow " 7 beams of cero power flew towards leo at once from 3 diffent angles
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 pm

*you hear a voice in your head "If it you near death i will come and stop him"*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Leo used shunpo to get out of the way , getting hit by only two of the beams one on his left leg, one on his left arm. "So, you want to play rough dontcha?" He smiled as he took his Tanto and pointed it at his stomach just below any main organs and pushed the tanto in. "He yelled in pain and pulled the tanto out, He let it go back to its sealed state and sheathed it, pulling out okomaru. "Wretch, Okomaru!" He said as okomaru became a spiked chain.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm

lemmy writhing in pain said "were both in the ame pain but you are in more than me " lemmys reitsu burst and he sent 300 darkness and light infused shock waves at leo and seald enkatsu and brought out senka " shou bantan senka " lemmy then built up the heat " im ready for okumaru"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Leo smiled and said Wrath of the acid god!" And spit out a huge cloud of acid at Lemmy. and immediatly after he jumped through the cloud at Lemmy swinging okomaru at him." as he jumped he was wracked in pain and thought 'I must endure it! If I cannot I can never become a captain.'
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm

" senka billion degree flames "as he said this the air arround himbecame so hot the acid dissolved and any steel would melt lemmy grabbed okumaru and pulled leo in toning the heat down to manageable levels " leo you can become a captain do so and i will you challenge again as he said this he fired a bust of immense heat towards leo and fires one at himself burning the wounds cleaning them and healing them partiality the same time
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Leo smiled as the fire hit him. He yelled in delight as he felt his skin burn. Over in the shadows he saw Ark standing there mouthing the words 'Don't die' He flash stepped into the fire more getting a foot away from Lemmy as he passed out and flew at Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:34 pm

lemmy takes leo to the 4th squad infirmary "stay untill i return as the 11th squad captain and now the score is 4-0 to me also here hands leo a slip of paper"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)   Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing a friend, a comrad, an ally, a rival. and gaining an enemy. (leo and Lemmy)
Page 1 of 1