The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the hollow onslought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

the hollow onslought Empty
PostSubject: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

lemmy stands poised konrinzai out and not senka 10 hollows seem to come out of nowhere
tch, at this level not even a challenge " he throws his sword at the one in font of him and then punches holes in the faces of the 2 hollow either side of him then grabbing konrinzai sliced through the rest

then 3 menos appear "sweet jesus " lemmy then activates his rietsu eruption and slices all of the menos with a single shock wave each

"now i want some thing bigger" just as he finishes weiros appears infront of him

"tiros i have a proposition for you " he pulls out from behind him rerios bound in chains " if you can defeat 2000 hollow menos class in 4 minuets ( 3 posts) i will release rerios"

" the name is lemmy and your challenge is accepted but i want your word that she has her emblem on her and you dont have it "

"rerios knows where her emblem is but she wont tell me " weiros then adds " you also cant use ruin either"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm

"If he cant use ruin... then how about he can use... Okomaru!!!" Leo shunpos out next to Lemmsmiling. "hey hows it going ya big brute?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 pm

" cheers for coming my light footed friend" lemmy turns to face weiros " gekido, konrinzai masubi sensou. weiros will this do me and leo "

"this is fine and the time start now" as he finishes 2000 menos appear

(OOC: 2000 menos in 4 posts each starting next post)
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm

"This just might challenge us." Leo said this as he swung okomaru at the menos. "Die you big dumb fools!" He watched okomaru smack about 30 of them and begin spouting acid killing them. "Just 2970 left Lemmy!" he quickly brought all the chain back and shot it out piercing the menos (about 100) Then he twisted the chan making the acid inject more.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

"leo satand on my shoulders" lemmy split konrizai and slammed both blade into the ground " blade quake " the limitless blade shot out of the ground killing all menos in a 10 metre radius about 300 and then he burst his reatsu and sent out 50 shock waves killing any menos they touched thats " leo 470 down 2530 left"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm

"wow. well thats alot more I'd say." Leo pulled his chain back and coughed. "rising reach, burning ground, unholy waters, Wrath of the acid god!" Leo's cheeks swelled up and he sprayed out 3 gallons of acid killing 100 meno. "now thats called kido!" and immediately after he did a front flip over the menos beginning to swing his chain in a circle "This might not work but who cares!" he quickly made the same chant and sap out the acid watching his spinning chain keep in from dissapating as all the menos within half his chain's reach were melted. (about 300). "only 1130 left!" as he fell to the big circle of burn marks on the ground. and soon feeling a huge pain ikn his back as he was shot over the menos and onto the ground next to Lemmy. "ouch! f*&#ing menos shot me with a cero!"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm

"leo come on dude ive hit you harder than that " lemmy turned " time for a power increase grant me the power give me the wrath of war " lemmy's power sky-rocketed lemmy than began to spin he went in a full circle and took down 30 menos lemmy then split his blade creating 2 swords with which he cut down a further 50 and then he used the shock wave 10 times normal size 3 times this cut through 150 menos " chalk up a nothe 230 for me 900 left " lemmy then was suddenlt shot with 2 cero at once which he attempted to block but couldent and ended up having his haori incinerated "the just destroyed my shirt i feel exposed"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 pm

"Goodbye menos skum..." Leo swung the chain around 50 of them and let each one be touched by the chain. "Die!" Leo watched as the menos began to scream and burn away. he quickly made the chant and sprayed a different group of 100.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 pm

lemmy stood up and dove into a group of 400 "blade quake " all 400 deceased "350 left and 1 minute(1 post each)" lemmy picked up leo and hurled him in the air " it for a better scope of attack"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:38 pm

"I can finish this!" Leo began swinging his chain like before, made the incantation and took out about 300 again then landed in between the last 100 menos. "Good luck Lemmy!"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:54 pm

lemmy threw his zanpaukto and killed 2 menos jumped grabbing a menos and using its nose killed 2 others then kicked the air and slashed it with his bare handsand feet and created 45 shock waves killing the lqast 45 menos lemmy then picked up konrinzai and said" thats a way to end a fight " he glared at weiros and said "now hand over rerios

weiros then said " well im nothing if not a man of my word " he threw rerios to lemmy who caught her " till next we meet tiros " lemmy then shouted back

" its lemmy get it right " he then turned to face leo " we are bad a$$ 2000 menos 4 min dude we own"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:47 pm

"That was amazing Lemmy.... we were successful!"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 pm

" nice acid kido and did you see my kill using a menos' nose"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm

"yeah, you are trained in the art of nosjutsu!" Leo laughed a little at his own pun.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 pm

" hahahahahahahaha very clever i think we deserve some down time to the great ocean but first ihave to deliver rerios to the 4th squad infirmary"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hollow onslought   the hollow onslought Empty

Back to top Go down

the hollow onslought
Page 1 of 1