The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a chain?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 am

Leo had noticed that he felt stronger so he sat holding his zanpakto "Why haven't you talked to me yet?" and he was a little surprised as he heard in a hoarse tone "You havent asked me to" Le responded "I never knew I could. well can I know your name?" the zanpakto responded with yes and said " Okomaru. The incantation for me to lend you my power is Wretch!"

Leo stood smiling and said "Wretch, Okomaru!" and he felt okomaru shatter in his hands then replaced with a chain, it was at least 20 ft and as he thought this okomaru said "I am 30 ft." he laughed and said to himself "I think I could finnally beat tiros now as he swung the chain letting it shoot out, swong it more and it wrapped around a dummy pouring acid out as he watched it burn away the dummy's soft outer leather.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 am

lemmy appeared next to leo
" there is no way in hell your gonna beat me i have my second zanpaukto and my emblem"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 pm

"oh really?" Leo quickly pulled the chain and what was remaining of the dummy and tossed the dummy at tiros then swung his chain at tiros's legs.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 pm

lemmy caught the chain on his sword and using his emblem obliterated the training dummy
"so this is your zanpaukto any small features like shooting acid i should know about " tiros uncoils the chain from his zanpaukto and said " shou bantan, senka " the sword turned into a pair of gauntlets which became insanely hot and transformed the fire into a flaming sword which he threw at leo and followed it up with a few blasts of fire
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Leo smiled and dodged the sword swinging the chain in a circle at tiros but not hitting him. "Wrath of the acid god!" he felt his cheeks fill with a horrid tasting liquid and he spit it at tiros through the spinning chain watching it be condensed into a small line of acid which could burn through even steel.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 pm

lemmy heated his gauntlets and let the acid hit the heat was so great that it split the atoms of the acid and turned them into new mixtures but he got a little on his shoulder and a drop slipped past his face the skin on lemmys shoulder had begun to burn wich he then quickly evaporated
"ahh crap that hurt, i give too little credit you can think on you feet " using the same heat of fire he created a spear and slashed at leo the heat was enough to melt titanium

one slash at each arm and one at each leg then threw the spear and shot bursts of the same temp fire at leo
followed by a large ball of flames wich he shot at the ground
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:14 am

Leo smiled and began to spin his chain as hast as he could and then quickly slamed it across the ground about 5 times making dirt and dust fly everywhere. "fire cannot burn without oxygen and he flash steped behind lemmy and threw the chain just over his head then pulled back to try and hit the front of his throat and choke him.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 am

lemmy grabbed the chain with the gauntlet at white hot temperatures " true but if the fire is hot enough the nitrates and carbon in the earth will burn also the fire from my gauntlet will melt your zanpaukto " lemmy turns up the heat now the dust and dirt in the air has become fuel for the fire which erupts into a fireball " now pulling the fire inwards the air inside this zone is becoming very hot im used to it though " lemmy pulls on the chain and throws leo towards the flames of 2000 degrees and for good measure he punches leo in the stomach launching him towards the flames even faster
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 am

"As soon as he saw Lemmy grab the chain he let go of one end and began pulling on the other so that it would slowly move through the gauntglet pouring out acid. "I'm not that dumb!"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 am

the acid evaporates andso does part of leos zanpaukto " the fireball is still encasing you and now you fry" lemmy releases the reitsu eruption and knocks leo into the fire surrounding them then sends out 10 firey shockwaves and then fires a huge ball of fire at the flying leo

(OOC:the fire is every where and you are at a range where you will be knocked into the fire by the eruption)
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 am

Leo swung okomaru at the ground before Lemmy Letting it stick in and pulling the chain so he stopped just before the fire. "Your win Lemmy-san"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 am

"told you and that was an extremely good fight and you improved a lot " lemmy then grabbed his shoulder "probably should go to the infirmary " lemmy walked off head held high disengaging senka and quelling his rietsu
" i believe its 3-0 to me oh and here"

lemmy then turned and threw a small badge to leo with the number 11 and beneath it 12 " if you want the position let me know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a chain?   I have a chain? Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a chain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 3 Headquarters-
Jump to: