The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kusari Zukaigotsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Kusari Zukaigotsu Empty
PostSubject: Kusari Zukaigotsu   Kusari Zukaigotsu EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:13 pm

(as to when my character gets a zanpakuto i dont know, so this app might be a little early. in any case, im not really sure on what else to do. i read the basic rules but i see nothing stoping this app so i figured id post it, if theres any problem just tell me ^_^ )

name: Kusari Zukaigotsu (Chained Skeleton)

Element: Metal

sealed state description: More or less the normal size and shape of a zanpakuto. the scabbored is is lined with chains, with a spike at the bottom of the scabbored

shikai description:
(not this high of a rank yet, but might as well post it, i wont rp with it until i reach said rank)
The chain linning the scabbored is connected to the bottom of the hilt of the sword, the spike at the other end of the chain. The sword's only main power is that it cannot be severed except by incredibly strong strikes. He simply uses it to throw, retrieve, and strike with it.

shikai summoning chant: Soukotsu, Kusari Zukaigotsu (Haunt, Chained Skeleton)

bankai description
(again, not this rank but just putting it in for future reference)
The bankai changes the shape of the sword entirely. it becomes a guantlet, with a clawed glove, the gauntlet holds a long chain with a small blade on the end that can stick partly out as well to use as a short sword. the idea is that the chain fires off in a direction, as other chains start sprouting from it, constantly splitting new chains from the original, all with the short blade on the end, which move to the way nemokai chooses, ensaring the enemy or simply striking from all sides.

bankai name: Akuma kansei kusari Zukaigotsu! (Devil Trap Chain Skeleton)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

Kusari Zukaigotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusari Zukaigotsu   Kusari Zukaigotsu EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:33 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com

Kusari Zukaigotsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: RP Center :: Weapons Registration Center :: Accepted Weapons-
Jump to: