The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kensei my zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taicho
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Kensei my zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Kensei my zanpaktou   Kensei my zanpaktou EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Name: Kensei

Weapon type: Longsword
Element: POWER

Ability: increased strength and speed

Sealed Form: Longsword with a black hilt and gaurd.
Shikai: The Shikai of my sword is named Kuroi Kensei. When i call the name of it a heavy fog rolls in and surrounds the user in it. Then the sword Turns all black from tang to gaurd to hilt.The sword is light and fairly easy to swing which allows for massive blows and powerful swings allowing the user to be quick but powerful at the same almost always givng him the upper hand in battle and allowing them to suprise opponents easily.

shikai summoning chant: Show Them absolution Kuroi Kensei

Shikai Abilities:
Katsuken: Katsuken is a long-range ability blasting at high speeds and shooting at the size of a cero. Though it is black and glowing of Platinum around the waves of it. SPCOST 20

Hienjei: The Hienjei is a Serpent summoned from Kitaros blade. He may command it with his blade and let it fight with free will. It is black and has Platinum eyes. Standing at about 27 feet. Spcost: 20

Rashoukou: A very simple technique, blasting a medium sized 2 feet wide blast at the opponent. It is a smaller yet powerful version of Katsuken yet only blasting out of the Hienjei's mouth. SPCost: 20

Bankai:When Kitaro first releases his Bankai, his great boost of Reiatsu takes on the smoke that most Bankai usually release. Now Kitaro now wears underneath a Black tall tee. And over it he wears a Black and Platinum chest plate. With armored Black and Platinum shoulder plates. Kitaro’s Black tall tee may seem tight on him, but truth be told it is very comfortable for him. As for the length, it reaches down right in front of his knee cap. All of his Bankai clothes are very comfortable actually, enabling him to move around a lot better.

Going down by Kitaro’s pants he now wears Black Hakama Pants, the same type that Shinigami wear. Now of course for the groin area and the armpit there are rubber protectives, guarding those two areas. And for Japanese armor, he does not wear the corrective helmet. Down attached to his plate are three Black and Platinum addition plates. Which can be explained clearly from the DBZ character, “Saiyan” armor. For his shoes, Kitaro wears the traditional Japanese sandles. Except the bottom parts, knowing they will probably give off too much of a sound. Not to mention the fact that his jewelry are removed. In no way does the armor hold Kitaro back, speed wise.

Kitaro’s new weapon is one refined black sword, which is about six feet long of a blade. With Kitaro’s muscle he should be able to move around faster and use it more effectively without his chains. The sword is only straight black, with a Platinum aura about it.. A huge black reiatsu aura would be flowing around him just about now. His gloves are still there for back up, though it is usually not needed when he is using his Bankai. Kitaro’s new shoes are strictly black, seeing as the shine of them would get in his face.

Three Serpent are summoned behind Kitaro, they are all about the length of 65 feet long. Like the shikai, they are black and have platinum eyes. Only with the bankai their teeth are sharper than ever before. The skin of these monsters are dangerously as hard as steel. These serpents have quite the dragon look to them though. The teeth of them are as hard as their skin as well. Along with the ends of the Serpents are a sharp tail, actually more of a fin. Strong enough to slash people with them and smack them away.

Bankai Abilities:

Kireisuga: Kireisuga is a massive blast coming from Kitaro’s blade. The technique is faster than any except, Teizu. The attack is only black with Platinum sparks coming off from the force of it. It can also be shot out of the mouths of the serpents. The aftermath of the extraordinary attack leaves a huge crater that meteor would usually leave. Which in example is like a Cero. More of the strength range. SPCOOST: 20

Teizu: Teizu is a massive Platinum beam coming from a serpents mouth. This beam itself has been shown to go faster than any other attack in the bankai because of it shooting from the serpents mouth and not coming from Kitaro's blade. This is more of a speed attack, other than strength. SPCOST:30

Shikaten: Another very powerful technique that Kitaro has discovered within his Zanpaktou is named the Shikaten. Which is releasing a vibrating razor-like energy from the blade. This technique has been named his second strongest due to the vibration, meaning it would easily cut into the opponent with the intense speed coming with it. Pretty much a laser type ability. Usually depending on the opponents reiatsu will it effect them.. SPCOST :20

Keizo: The Keizu is a release of a hidden strength, in other words. His final power, giving him a massive black aura to power him up. Something that he would use if he was about to die or even dying. Which would help him stay alive longer and add to his power for one last attack. The final blow. Which gives him a very dramatic increase in his strength, his power. Though after using this to the full extent, he usually passes out or leaves him no energy at all. SPCost:100

History: Kitaro recieved his sword during and intense pratice session where he was losing against a fellow class mate When he heard a voice call too him. It was saying his name and another name. Kitaro had heard of how a zanpaktou chooses its master but not while in the middle of a pratice session. During an intermitent pause in the fighting kitaro called the name that was being said and his sword changed all black and his reistu increased givng him the upper hand on his fellow class mate allowing him to win. When the sword returned to normal it took the form of a longsword.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Kensei my zanpaktou   Kensei my zanpaktou EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Taicho
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Kensei my zanpaktou   Kensei my zanpaktou EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:50 pm

question what ranks is my char?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Kensei my zanpaktou   Kensei my zanpaktou EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 pm

At the moment your chracter is at the new student level. you will rank up whenever you reach a certain amount of posts. This is all availible at the Rank center under shinigami ranks i believe
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kensei my zanpaktou   Kensei my zanpaktou Empty

Back to top Go down

Kensei my zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1