The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st stage of destruction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

1st stage of destruction Empty
PostSubject: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 pm

*appears out of a ball of darkness*Well well it seems so long ago that i and my brothers were brought here to be executed hmph*launches a cero beam at execution stand*Now they will be pay for their actions*yells*To all shinigami your end is near an enemy from the past has resurfaced to destroy you all!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:02 am

nemokai sat on one of the cliffsides, "spooky arnt you, nice entrance by the way" he layed back, hands behind his head, staring up at the sky. "so let me guess, this goes somethign along the lines of you threaten me, slit my throat, then move on, or one of those three at least." he sat up and looked back at the intruder. "have some issues with reapers? you look to be one yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Well i suppose theres no harm in telling you, all the shinigami will perish for their miss deeds to other races*draws zanpaktou*and if u dont want to die where u stand u should leave now*runs hand across my face as a mask appears on my face*and im no shinigami i am the leader of the Vaizards
Back to top Go down
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:31 am

Nemokai yawned for a moment, then looked back to the vaizard, hair all messy. "terrifying...relax vaizard, im no threat to you look at my clothes, im not even a full reaper yet." he stood up for a moment and inspected the mask. "i thought it would look a little more human like but i suppose i was wrong, its a 100% hollow mask now isnt it." he covered his mouth with his hand "between you and me, this reaper gig isnt really my thing. im not really one to live by someone else's rules. im aspiring to become a vaizard one day. theres a little text of them in the academy, what i could scrounge up was enough to get a basic idea but none of the specifics." He held out his hand for a moment "im nemokai"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 am

Names hei*takes ur hand*if ur serious about becoming a vaizard i can help you there
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 pm

*Soren seeing the explosion of the stand rushes up the stps to take a look at what was happening when he see's Hei standing there and a ridiclous look appears over Soren face fixing his haroi he walks out drawing his zanpaktou* hei what in hell are you doing again....?
Back to top Go down
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Nemokai looked to the soul reaper "it appears we've been interrupted" said nemokai, he whispered to hei for a moment "im interested in what you have to offer, and id be more than willing to do what it takes to become a vaizard. stay in touch"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:46 pm

I shall be in touch seek me out in few days*glances at soren*Whats it to you?
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Reaper
Higher Student
The_Black_Reaper

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:42 am

*appears weaing a mask* i want to be an hybrid
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:03 pm

*Soren rolls his eyes at Hei* Your not too much of a smart one Hei...you fired a cero in the middle of the seireitei and did not think I would notice...and telling lies to the others...you have standards regarding vaizards and Shinigami relations... *Soren raises his reatisu and places his hand on his zanpaktou tilting his head fixing his captains jacket he walks forward towards Hei and the others* Hei...do we have to settle this right here...after all there was a reason you did not lead the Vaizards last time it was because Zakare was too powerful and he also had his mind set in on helping us and to prevent a war like I did unlike you who thrived for revenge...and now look at you...insane as ever while standing in front of the Captain Commander...what will you do next?
Back to top Go down
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:31 pm

((ooc: hey just to let you know its called the captain general, not captain commander. at least thats what its called to my best memory o_O ))

Nemokai tapped hei once on the back, before turning and walking down the hill "very well, ill contact you then. Sorry captain, but it appears im late for class. i must be off" he laughed lightheartedly once, then strolled down the hill cassually, on his way to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 pm

You of all people shouldnt be talking you betrayed your brothers and joined with the enemy....and i wont forgive that.....and as for the past leaders they were to kind thats not needed in a leader!*reijustu fires up*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:40 pm

*Soren closed his eyes and smiles softly his reatisu keeping up with his in a much more calmer tone* Haha you damn right I left the Vaizard and regret ever losing myself to you guys becasue that was a powers I never need and when abyssion took over my body and slammed your face into the ground He gave me a gift I always wanted freedom from a power that was never ours and with the hatred and killing you won't ever be the same you just keep denying that your weak in the one place you need to be strong in...and that is the heart! *Soren reatisu flares up past your and he draws his zanpaktou and rushes for hei with the intent to kill to save him*

ooc: no it is Captain Commander
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 am

I have no need to fight you at the moment*jumps back snaping my fingers as a gate to hueco mundo opens up behind me and a whole mass of hollows comes flooding out*for you see i have found a place where i will gain all the abilities i desire*draws sword pointing at the seiretei*Destroy everything.....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 pm

*Soren sighs and dstands there twirling his blade around counting the numbers of hollows he begins to laugh and holds out his hand* hadou 99. black coffin. *a black line forms around hei and the hollows and forms a box around all of them and spears shoot into the box hopefully killing most of the hollows* Hei I will not allow you to destroy the very place I chose to protect...even if it means death.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm

*figure appears off to the side your kidou*I thought you might do that...so i came prepared*more and more portals begin to open all over the seiretei*Im afraid you wont be able to stop me this time.....as we speak the fighters i've recruited have begone attacking the human world*Soon there wont be anything for y ou to protect*a black horned mask appears on my face voice changes to a much deeper tone as a black reijutsu grows stronger and stronger around my body*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 am

ooc: godmod much since we are doing this....

IC: *Soren sighs and raises his reatisu* Pathetic fool....Bankai Kargani Shizkusa. *Soren enters his bankai form and a ganit orb appears over all of the hollows and their extance begins to be undone well there existance here and Soren glares at hei* Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:59 pm

occ.be kind of boring if i let you win so easily im trying to bring life back to the site so i want to keep this going a while if people see that the site is alive then we might get more members.

You seem to forget about what else i have planted in the human world its actually some kind of a surprise for any shinigami who comes there to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st stage of destruction   1st stage of destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

1st stage of destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Sokyoku Hill-
Jump to: