The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Haitian

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Twilight Episode Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Episode   Twilight Episode EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 am

Name: Kenji Kouen

Manifestation:
A white and black Rooster O_O

Command: Breath the air KenKaze

Family: Reiatsu

Ability: Shikai: Once released, Kenji Kouen Can manipulate balance and control the very imaging in the opponents presence. Kenji can in short use his Zanpakutou to manipulate his opponents View completely as well as take off their ability to properly use their reiatsu.

Bankai: Once He uses Bankai His blade shoots out as a pool of Black to the ground as he stabbs the ground. It quickly becomes a substance that is unknown. Once you are caught by this substance it has you completely and automatically. It drags you to the nightmare realm inside and then closes up and leaves you in a state of nothingness for the next 15 posts and in there I can either choose to go in there and attack you or stay above and leave you be.

Level: Bankai

Blade Description: As shown in my pic
Shikai: As shown in my pic

Bankai: As seen in the pic

Hisoka's physical appearance also changes upon releasing his Bankai: His Shinigami robes and Captain's Haori invert in color, the Shinigami robes becoming white while the Captain's Haori becomes black with white text on the back. His body, as well as his clothes, gain a red glow, showing that he is truly intune with Kenji Kouen when in his Bankai state.

Owner: Hisoka

Techniques:
N/A for now

His hollow mask does nothing more than provide him with even more speed than he is already gifted.
Back to top Go down

Twilight Episode
Page 1 of 1