The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)

Go down 
+3
Hisashi Ryuta
Seraphim Guardian
Soren
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 pm

*Abyssion looks out towards the once beautiful city he had loved and knew exactly what it was the old soul society the one where he was looking forward to the pitiful shinigami to come so he could destroy them* heheheh come anytime you wish pathetic shinigami's and feel my wrath!
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 7

The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 pm

*Jade walks up and leans beside a large tree. Smiling and nodding to the man.* "I see you are waiting on sombody. Whom might that be? Some lucky lady?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:43 pm

*Abyssion smiles looking at her* Ah Jade I have seen you from Soren's memories he made you quite powerful indeed... *He draws his blade and raises it higher up in the air* Soren wanted to tell you before he died that I am his replacement and you would become my ally what say you?
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:35 pm

She nodded and kicked off the tree. "I was wondering what happend to him. But if you are his replacement the I shall ofcourse join with you. Me and Moon shall both be by your side"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Hisashi sensed a larged reistsu and followed it. When he got there, he sees Jade and a menacing person who had the reistsu of a Shinigami. "Hey Jade, long time no see." He then looks at the other person. "Whos your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Jade turns quickly to the new guy. "Hi. I see you have found us. But unfortunatly for you this is not the best time to be a Shinigami. For my friend here, lets just say he doesn'y like them very well. And I have been an outcast for sometime. I don't think you should be so polite anymore."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Hisashi gives a dissapointed to Jade. "Well thats a shame, you were a really good shinigami. And Moon too?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Jade lagughs the turns into Moon. "Why of course. Any path I choose she fallows. She does this of her own will. I do not make her. We just both seem to agree to this path."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 9

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 am

Hachi walks by strolling , and sees the Large Black Figure , he as only heard off , Hachi walks near The Two Shinigami bowing towards them and smiling , but he gazes at the Black figure , as he bows towards him aswell . " Hello , Hisashi , Jade and Moon . And You Mr . Abyssmal Sir .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:30 pm

*Abyssion looks at them* Soren is dead and I have claimed all except my soul society those that stand in my way shall perish thjose who join me shall live in paradise...give your answer.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Moon walks up and stands be side you. "You already have mine and Jades answer."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Hisashi gives a angry expression and puts his hand on his sword. "Soren Dead? Thats impossible." Hisashi grabs his sword and points it at Abyssion. "I dont know who you are, or what you did with Soren, But ill never join you."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 pm

*sighs*Only the weak will join you*leans against a building*Jade and moon, its a shame but if u join him then i will have to kill you both, all those who wish to kill this so called "king" join me!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:16 pm

And look at the person that had to go to bankai just to fight my shikai...well more precise my bankai with my shikai powers...but oh well who counting? *Abyssion looks at all of them and laughs at hei's comment*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm

You can say what you wish but me and Jade have chosen our path. I am sorry for not being able to help more. Moon laughs at the opposing group and turns back to Jade. But if you wish to fight I will not hold back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:16 am

*draws zanpaktou and points the blade at you*Im srry i really didnt want to kill you
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:02 pm

*Abyssion looks at Moon, Hei, Hisashi, and Hachihime and sighs*Jade settle down no matter the cause of their wishes to fight ignore them...we must begin searching Hueco Mundo for hollows as allies then maybe the Ateas...then we will rule the Soul Society *Abyssion jumps off of the cliff and lands between her and Hei*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Arik appears on high atop the rubble of the area, behind her where three spirits, Kuro, and both of the Ranmyaku, her eyes glow as she looks down on the scene, her hair flys about her, while both Ranmyaku stand calm looking down and Kuro stands at the side of Arik. and they nod as they look down at the scene. "Who to pick who to pick...* A glove now is on her hand as she stares down*Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Jade calms down and walks beside Abyssion. I understand. For now we really shouldn't fight. It takes all the fun out of it to win so early in the meraculouse game.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Hisashi raises his reistsu as he gets madder and madder. "Abyssion, I swear i will avenge Soren." He then looks at Jade. " And i will to you too if you get in my way." Hisashi suddenly feels a pair of strong reistsu above, as he sees Arik and Kuro above him. "Are you serious, i thought i finished them off."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Jade laughs at you as you threaten us. There is not a thing you can do to fight me off. With me and Moon you have no chance. She continues laughing with blue sparks flying around her and static in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:51 am

Arik and Kuro say nothing as the Ranmyaku charge down at Abyssion, both of there swords out as they charge with rage within their eyes but are stopped As Kuro stands in front of them*No....* Arik Stands as she looks down*Now...who shall I...help....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 am

*Abyssion simply laughs at all of them* Hmm Revenge...that is what makes you pathetic shinigmi give up and side with the winning side...isn't that right hollow *Abyssion looks up at her and Ranmyaku and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:12 am

She shows no emotion as she looks down*Do not refer to me as some normal hollow...I am the Princess of Hueco Mundo, Arik, Sister of Barrigan. and you should know I'm not to be triffled with...*She uses her senses to stare at the man down bellow her, his energies were off, but she moved on*To side with either side I'd be a fool...to side with neither makes me dead....*She looks down to Kuro*What of you Kuro, any ideas?*Kuro shakes her head, still restricting the brother and sister Ranmyaku's
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian
High Priority Outcast
Seraphim Guardian

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 am

Calming down a bit and loseing the staic as she does so Jade desides to wait for anything unecpected. She turns to her side and watches Hisashi making sure he dosen't get too ahead of himself. It looks as if we are the only ones helping you. The Hallows and Arrancars will deffinatly come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)   The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning towards the depths of darkness (OPEN for everyone monthly mission!!!!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next