The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full moon in the sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-fist

Wolf-fist

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Full moon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Harikeen was sitting atop of a roof looking out to the distance, he had finished his first week at the academy, his training zanpaktou was removed from the sheeth and he was gazing at the blade shining, reflecting a silver glow on the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm

*Soren walks towards the shinigami tranieeand he sighs* "It seems someone else likes to watch the mon when it is full..." *The ground is covered with a light mist and it wavers around*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:35 pm

*leans on a tree close by*I still find looking at the moon to be calming especially after a good fight or a slaughtering*wipes blood from my zanpaktou*Oh and just to warn the both of you the squads are in quite a disarray at the moment...seems some killed a seated officers*smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:41 pm

*Soren looked at Hei* "What did you do?!" *Soren disliked people killing even it is was enemies or not he had enough* "Hei I swear if you killed a seated offiecer or anyone I will havce you punished because I let you back into the soul society doesn't mean you are ruler here...your fates are not yours to control!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Dont get so flustered i only killed a few of them....they need to remember who i really am*grins and waits for your answer*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:52 pm

*Soren steps closer to him getting face to face* "YOu need to watch who you are talking to I won't be knocked away like I once was when I was new I have changed I won't tolerate this!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:00 pm

*knocks you back*I really dont care what any of you do to me, my beliefs lead me in this direction, and you of all people know what i will do to see them through
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:07 pm

*Soren places his foot back and glares at you and begins to draw his zanpaktou as a man steps infront of both of us* Now now settle down boys....I mean you who is the captain commander is fighting with this boy...shouldn't you act more leader like? *the man turns to you and soren is shocked by his comment* And you shouldn't kill yur allies they do not deserve to die and you should respect those who are your leader. *He seems calm but demonic*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:09 pm

*glares at the man*Who said the shinigami are my allies?*places hand infront my face as a mask appears there*I am and always was a vaizard*draws zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

*He smiles* What makes you think you can defeat me boy...do you know exactly who I am? *he draws his almost pure white zanpaktou except you can see little black in it and he points it to you*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Cast him down kuro karite...*holds blade in front of me*I dont really care who u are all i see is a obsticale in front of my true target
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:29 pm

*he smiles* Oh this man? *he turns around and grabs sore's heart and forces himself inside him Soren screaming and taking his form* It seems I am you target now...Now come...Reign for a enternity, Shizukesa *the hilt of his zanpaktou breaks apart hovers around the hilt making this his guard and a black and white angel wing forms on his back and he smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Well this is an unusual turn of events*flash steps towards you coming down with a downward strike*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 pm

*He smiles parries your blade and he suddenly switches places with you as Abyssion comes down with a kick to your right midsection grabbing Soren's zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:35 pm

What the?*quickly blocks the attack with the hilt of my blade leaps back catching breath*Damn i was hoping that wouldnt have to use this just yet
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:40 pm

*Abyssion sighs as he lands on the ground* What would that be boy...oh don't tell me bankai I am not afraid of your Bankai whatsoever would I do?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Well you should be......Bankai!*The blade glows and radiates blood red and changes shape it grows to about the size of claymore, the cloak around me forms into a crimson armor that runs up my arms and forms spikes on my shoulders.*Congrats your the first to feel the power of the "Crimson Death"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 pm

*He smiles and look at the spike and such then glances down at Soren's blade* I was once the master of all shinigami...and I always knew what to do whenever a person stole some elses zanpaktou *soren's zanpaktou forcefully opened to it's shikai without a command what was this?!*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:57 pm

*lunges towards you swinging down with a massive swing to your head blade bursting with power*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 pm

*he smiles and swith places with you turning around and kick you even further to the ground* I have a question for you....why fight against me why you can join me and we can rules the soul society forever?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:03 pm

I dont like to be in service to any one*disappears and reappers behind you sluging you in the face with my armored fist*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

*He slides back smiling as if you never threw your punch* Humph...you are going to pay for that...I will show you just how bad of a bankai mines is....but not before I put within a ich of you life boy.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Just try it nothing can penetrate my bankais armor*slams blade into your side leaving a few black spikes sticking out*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:00 pm

*Abyssion laughes as he switches with you once more* Nothing you say....Show your radiance and elegance for the world to see, Kagirinai Shizukesa Bankai! *There is a huge explosion of reaitsu and a second blade copies into Abyssion's hand except it was black and his outermost robe formed together in the center and making it look more elegant sort of*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 am

*stands in place breathing*This is a loseing battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full moon in the sky   Full moon in the sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Full moon in the sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Soul Society :: Rukon Districts :: District 31-60-
Jump to: