The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 6

Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc)   Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:05 am

Tenshi wanders along the path of the forest, his feet taking him along a route that he was sure to have followed before yet he couldn't remember it, noly vaguely. After a little while he reached a small pond with an island in the middle of it, This is where I met Zakare for the second time... he thinks, going back to old memories, I wish I could remember more, it's so frustrating not knowing anything about who I used to be or what I have done...
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 9

Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc)   Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 am

Hachihime walks up next to him , In a Pink Kimono , With a Squad 9 Badge On his SHoulder , His Hair Fluttered In the Wind his Appearance Looked Like A Beautiful Women in Her Teens , his Eyes Reminiscent of Chihina . He Begins Too Hum melodically as he paces through the forest trail making his way to the water side .
Back to top Go down

Quiet Time (NO fighting, training, etc)
Page 1 of 1