The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tenshi's Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 6

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:52 am

The squad 6 Captain's office is filled with a bright flash of light, the dust coated desk and the piles of debris that show it's state of disrepair being disturbed slightly, and then mysteriously disappearing, leaving the office as clean as it had been months ago when Tenshi had still resided there. When the light cleared, a figure lay on the floor in the centre of the room - a blood stained and tattered Captain's robe wrapped around him and his eyes closed. A blade rested at his side, glowing intensely even in the sealed state. Kashoku.

His eyes opened, the pale blue seeming confused by where he is and what has happened to him. Where am I? What am I doing here? I don't understand... Standing up his eyes suddenly fall on the figure of a woman dressed all in white hovering in the corner of the room. So, I'm not dead... That's strange, I thought Soren had killed me... Shaking his head clear, and trying to remember through the strange block that seemed to be in his mind he focuses on the zanpaktou spirit, "Kashoku, where am I? What happened to me?" he asks, sounding desperate and looking very confused and vulnerable.

Last edited by Tenshi on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 am

The zanpaktou spirit looks at him with pity, "You were severely injured in the fight you had with Soren some months ago, it has taken all of my skill to return you back to health, sheltered within my Inner World." she replied, sounding distant and unemotional, "I am unsure of whether or not the fight has damaged your memory, but this was once your office - when you were still a Captain of the Gotei 13." She glances around the room perfunctorily, seeming to find it to be rather sub standard, "I did my best to return it to it's original condition, but it has been in disrepair for some time."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:56 am

Tenshi looks at her, the shock and disorietation still clear on his face. I really don't remember anything... I can barely even remember who I am or the last things to happen to me... And a face? I can't get her face out of my head... Tenshi clears his mind and refocuses on the present. Taking off the Captain's robe, he places it on the desk in front of him, frowning slightly, "I don't even remember my Bankai, let alone how I got this robe - so I will have to put it aside until I am once again worthy of the title," Tenshi says - trying desperately to remember. They will sense my return... I bet anything that I will have company and soon. Soren is not the type to forget me so easily, Tenshi thinks, He thinks he killed me, so I wonder what he will do? should I stick around to find out?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:02 am

*Some shinigami had hear and saw what was happening and reported this to soren and Soren shunpo's into the office that had been attain by other captain that was out on another mission and he drew his crystal like zanpaktou looking at the stranger he had felt that he knew you somehow but could not fuly reconigizing you and he raised his reatisu* "Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 am

Tenshi steps back in alarm, grabbing his zanpaktou from the ground in front of him - his instincts automatically making him raise it in a defensive stance, although he does not know where he learnt it. He looks at the newcomer suspiciously, trying to draw a link between him and the past he can't remember, this is Soren... I knew he would find me... Tenshi thinks, trying to remember more than just the fight in which he had nearly died. I think he was my friend, but I don't know why it was that I attacked him... Shaking his head clear, he refocuses on Soren "I am Tenshi, I would think you would remember me Soren. If this robe and what my zanpaktou tells me is true, I was once the Captain of this squad," Tenshi says, straining his memory.

His eyes widen as a sudden chain of memories, the most recent of his fight with Soren and the things that happened just before come rushing back. "You nearly killed me you MORON!" Tenshi says, sounding peeved, "You probably think you did, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:16 am

*Soren looked at this shinigami like he was odd but what he said was true he had the captains jacket and looked to be familarized with his zanpaktou but Soren had never seen him in his entire life but something brought that girl Rukia to his mind and it angered him on the inside and yet depressed him what was happening he closed his eyes and glared at the shinigami* "What are you talking about I have never killed anyone...and watch who you are taunting shinigami...anyway what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 am

Tenshi shakes his head in apparent annoyance, then looks at Soren like he is stupid, "I just told you, my name is Tenshi - I was the Captain of the 6th Squad before the great war..." he says, irritation still evident in his tone. Almost subconsciously, his hand goes to the twin feather necklace at his throat, sending back a rush of memories, Fun times at the beach... Someone called Terry... That girl with the Raven black hair who was always so nice to me... he looks at Soren again, his eyes confused, "And yes, you nearly did kill me. It seems you don't remember it, but I've spent the last few months recuperating apparently."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:30 am

*Soren looks at you like you were stupid as well something was pressed against his mind and he did nothing* "I told you I have not killed and anyone so stop this nonsense I do not know what you have thought up in your head ut I wil not tolerate this anymore Tenshi." *He raises his reatisu and holds out his almost invisble blade his eyes were cold and deadening*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:40 am

Tenshi is startled by the reiatsu rise, almost being overwhelmed - but then out of nowhere his reiatsu raises dramatically as well so that it matches Soren's - his blade starting to glow with an intense light. "I don't want to fight you Soren... I can barely remember anything from the past, and it seems you don't remember me so where does that leave us?" Tenshi asks slowly, his blade still held defensively. An idea going through his mind, he pulls off the twinfeather necklace and throws it to Soren, "Does this help you to remember who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am

*Soren catches it and looks at it and then back at you his mind flooding of images of his father, The girl, and some of his past and he fell to the ground stabbing his zanpaktou to the ground he was overcome with anger and grief watching that girl die in his head since touching that thing* "No I don't remember anyof it...excuse me..I..I lost my balance..." *Soren gets up and looks at you sheathing his blade and throwing the thing back towards him*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 am

Tenshi catches the necklace deftly, an impassive expression on his face - hiding the confusion that he still felt over the entire situation and his unknown past. "You do remember me... Though to tell you the truth I still remember very little - only what my zanpaktou has told me." Tenshi confesses, a slight frown darting across his features. sheathing his own zanpaktou, he goes over to Soren and offers his hand to the other shinigami, "I propose that we both put our pasts behind us, and form new bonds," Tenshi says, smiling, "What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 am

*Soren looks at his hand standing out there but he was lost in his own past and living the torment of this other Soren but after a couple of seconds delay reached out towards the hand and shook it as well nodding* "Yes it would be...the best for us right now...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:00 am

Tenshi nods his head, the smile growing larger as he shakes Soren's hand "To a new beginning... Though I really wish I knew what from..." Tenshi lets Soren's hand go, and then looks around the office - sparking memories, I remember so many faces... Masoto, the others... I wonder what has happened to them all?

Tenshi looks back at Soren, a strange look in his eyes, "I hate to sound pathetic and all, but would you be willing to help me train? I feel as though I can't remember anything about how to fight, yet I know that I can." Tenshi looks pleadingly at Soren, giving him puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:06 am

"Of course...but we will go to a private location that is a well place to train at...the beach...and yes a new begining...for all of us." *Soren begins to turn around and walk out when he stops and looks at you from over his shoulder* "masato's younger brother is my liutenatnt if you wish to meet him it seems that family is fulll of surprise Ice water wind fire I wonder what is next for them...anyway's I will see you at the beach and be serious I do not go lightly on training matches." *He faces forward and continues to leave*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 am

*Tenshi leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenshi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's Return   Tenshi's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenshi's Return
Page 1 of 1