The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bankai Training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Bankai Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Hisashi put his and in the air. "Bakudo 81: Danku" The shield blocked both the pillers and the lightning. He then got out of the way before it broke. Hisashi puts his hand out. "Grand pentagon blaze" A giant pentagon flies towards Hachii. Hisashi then goes after Soren with a fury of slashes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:11 pm

*One of the orbs of light rush towards you goingt o blind you eyes as a back corner one heads toward Hachi like a snake bending to his blindspot Soren takes a sidestep* "Hmm....Hisashi release your shikai."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Hisashi grins. "Okay then" Hisashi raised his zanpaktou in the air. "Ignite, Kouken Gogyou." His zanpaktou blade splits into three. "Happy?" Ken asked jokeingly
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:08 pm

"It would not suit you to joke around me...Rise Miyabitatsuinhisakata." * Light floods around him and his sword it forming into a daimond raiper with a golden ivy vine like hilt and he points it to Hisashi* "I said we are goig to get you bankai out." *teleports in front of you performing a front flip slashing downward*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Hisashi blocks his downward slash. With the other and, he points at Soren's midsection. "Hadou 4: Bykurai" Lightning goes forward at Soren
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 9

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Hachi Saw the Ball of light and laughed as he whispered " Hanasu , Souken Kosei . " then A Force Field the Form of a dome formed around him , and the shield became opaque , allowing no " Light " or " Attack " with thin it . Then while Hisashi and Soren Have Been fighting , Hachi used this leverage to surround the area with a kido net . Then He Began to Incantate a Kido . " Brethren-in-arms withdrawing for the distance of 8 sun and standing still; blue bolt, white bolt, black bolt, red bolt; sinking into the ocean together seeking redemption. " . Suddenly a Huge Gate Like object Formed in front of the two , then he continued to Chant . " Ryubi no Jomon, Kikai no Jomon and Hoyoku no Jomon, it forms Shiji no Saimon " A Barrier formed around all three of them , suddenly Hachi then Jumped out of the barrier and looked below him , as everything was still INVISIBLE , because of the Kido Net He Put up previously , He Began To Chant one more spell , his breath almost strained . " Hado 90 . Kurohitsugi " A Black Coffin Formed Inside of the Barrier , Creating an explosive affect , and Then After the Explosion , The Blades of the Coffin ingulfed the area with purple blades .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:10 pm

*Soren takes the stabs to himself and after it had hit he begins to regenration all of his blood and skin that had been lost to the attack and looked at hachi suddenly teleporting behind him not giving him much reaction time and looked at his blade it glowing red he released the blood wave and hachi from a very short distenace not giving him much reaction time*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:32 pm

while Soren was occupied with Hachi, Hisashi thought that this was a perfect chance to attack. Hisashi puts his hand out. "Grand Pentagon blaze." A giant flaming pentagon flies towards them
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 6

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:16 am

Tenshi wanders onto the field, looking curious at the choice of location for the other shinigami to engage in Bankai training. None of them were familiar to him, so he finds an out of the way spot to sit down and watch - maybe this would help to trigger his memories so that he could get all of his powers and his own Bankai back.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Hisashi looks a shinigami student that wanders into the arena. "Hold up everybody, theres someone here." Hisashi walks up to the shinigami exhausted. "Hey sup" Hisashi smiles as he pants
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 9

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:13 am

OC : Ouhm , there is a huge Barrier between you and me , you guys are supposed to be trapped , thats like a extremely high level kido . Buht for the sake of this fight lets just say Soren Got Too Mee . But The PentaGon thing got reflected .

IC : Hachi Smiles , And looks back and then whispers " Creation Force " A Barrier Ejects from the floor , and stop the waves main attack , but the whiplash breaks the shield and hits Hachi making him fly foward , But then he caught Some Blood On his Blade , and Used His ABility " Creation Undo " All The Wounds That you healed Started too Return , Caused By the Undoing of you healing . Hachi then Bows the Shinigami and smiles as He Shouts " Ohayo ! Gozaimasu "
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ryōdoji
Lower Outcast
Tenshi Ryōdoji

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 6

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:02 am

Hachiihime wrote:
OC : Ouhm , there is a huge Barrier between you and me , you guys are supposed to be trapped , thats like a extremely high level kido . Buht for the sake of this fight lets just say Soren Got Too Mee . But The PentaGon thing got reflected .

IC : Hachi Smiles , And looks back and then whispers " Creation Force " A Barrier Ejects from the floor , and stop the waves main attack , but the whiplash breaks the shield and hits Hachi making him fly foward , But then he caught Some Blood On his Blade , and Used His ABility " Creation Undo " All The Wounds That you healed Started too Return , Caused By the Undoing of you healing . Hachi then Bows the Shinigami and smiles as He Shouts " Ohayo ! Gozaimasu "

OOC: Hate to say it and all, but... GodModding much? General practice is that you make the attack, and let the other person decide on the result. Also, attacking somebody AFTER they have called a halt is not only un-honourable but very poor role playing and poor sportsmanship...

IC: Tenshi smiles at the Shinigami who has wandered over to talk to him, looking up at them innocently with a big smile on his face. He still hasn't managed to find a new set of shinigami robes, so the ones he is wearing are covered in very old looking bloodstains and burns. Nodding his head, he greets the other person, "Hi, I'm Tenshi - It's nice to meet you," he says happily, "Don't let me interrupt your training, I just wanted to watch..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 am

ooc: To add to this my character can teleport and technically I did take your attack afterwords so I believe I am safe on what I just did although I am going on somewhat on on tenshi's side just not as far more less more of a auto hit to poor Hisashi but other then that I am okies.

IC: *Soren stopped and sighed at Hisashi getting very aggravated he was tired of playing around with both of them so since this was a bankai training match he was going to go full out* "Hisashi...hachi and even you Tenshi allow me to show you something I despise to show.....Bankai Kagirinai Shikkyakutsuinhisakata." *His sword reverts back to it's normal state of a diamond katana and his reatisu began to form white wings to his back connected by a arch and his Lueng dragon grew even larger then before it screams piercing any other sound that was made soren standing their combined reatisu raising little specks on the ground* "Shall we resume?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Hisashi saluted Tenshi, signaling that he was off to fight Soren. "Im not sure i can beat you, but ill try." Hisashi stood his ground and pointed his sword at Soren. Hisashi rushes to him with a fury of fire arcs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:13 pm

*Soren sighed as he formed a wall of light as it kept hitting it he looked at you and wagged his finger* "This time I am completely serious no more am I your master during this fight...allow me to bring out the one thing you hate about me most."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Hisashi attacks Soren furiously, but keeps missing. "Why cant i hit you?" Hisashi jumps back and Puts his hand out. "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo 75: Gochūtekkan" Suddenly five pillars attempt to subdue Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 am

*Soren sighs* "What have I told you I am Actually trying this time because you need this." *To avoid the kidou at hand he teleports behind you and quickly stabs the back of your leg als sending out a light dragon*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Hisashi grineed. "I knew you were going to do that." As Hisashi is stab in the leg and tries to stab Soren also.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:29 pm

*The dragon casually knocks you back to the ground causing a rebound and soren sighshis leg getting cut somewhat but nothing serious* "You cannot beat me until you release yur bankai you are close to your power now fulfill it make that final stretch." *Soren thinks to himself* Because if you do not fulfill this I will not be able to be reborn....please I beg you defeat me...follow my orders Hisashi....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Hisashi is knocked back into the ground, landing on his back. "He's right, without my bankai, i wont be able to defeat him." Hisashi gets back up with the help of his swords. Hisashi stands there and closes his eyes. He suddenly finds himself in his zanpaktou realm. Kouken Gogyou appears before him. "You are ready" He watches he glows and nows his name. Hisashi opens his eyes and grins and looks up at Soren. "I Know it now" He points his zanpaktou at him and yells. "Bankai: Bonten'ou Gogyou" Suddenly his sword duplicates in the other hand. Also flaming armor forms on Hisashi. A flame god manifests Hisashi. "Whoa, cool" Hisashi his sword at Soren, commanding the god to attack him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 pm

"Good..." *Soren teleported to the side of the god sword slamming downon the ground sighs knowing you couldn't keep your bankai up for long the lueng dragon screaming as it rushed the dragon and soren pointed his sword at you* "Hisashi...I will not go lightly on you...you must defeat me at my full power..." *Soren swipes his hand over his face form a white demons mask with purple markings running from the lower right to the upper left and the dragon had a bubble of light surrounding him*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Hisashi grined and panted, as he pulled back his spirits hand. "I finally did it, but i cacnt keep this up for long. So lets see what this baby can do." Hisashi put his hand to together, and brought it down, the spirit did the same thing
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 pm

*the lueng dragon came back quickly a formed into a silver pistol and soren pionts the pistol a bit above you and at the gaint* "Hmm..." *He pulled the trigger releasing a cero like blast but was 1.5 times larger and 6x as powerful as any nomal cero it ripping through you and the gaint you did not do something extremely lucky*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:23 pm

The giant appears in front of Hisashi and blocks the cero, making a big explosion. The giant dissappears and Hisashi pants, as he falls to earth. "Damn it, will i ever beat you?" Hisashi smiles as he says this
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:27 pm

*Soren looked down at you and sighed* "Eventually....you will surpass me but when you do I will return for I am not too long for here and will be reborn and you must defeat me...or else my time is nigh." *Soren rushes you with his wings at full power*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bankai Training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next